[DEFINITIVE]Sony Ericsson K700i Thread

Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GameOverRob

+JMann ?????????????? How did u get it for ?110 when its 189.99?????

Sporkguy

I think the point is.. he didn't ;)

XanDaMan

Er. Please. Tell. Me. How.

Just brought this phone. ?110 from The Link, on Orange Pay as you go, excellent and love it to bits!(Y))

584696154[/snapback]

timsweb

Hey,

If i upgrade to the lastest fireware, how long does the battery last?

Thanks, Tim

GameOverRob

Please read the other posts before posting it lasts 40 % longer according to most ppl

Sporkguy
Hey,

If i upgrade to the lastest fireware, how long does the battery last?

Thanks, Tim

584713400[/snapback]

Mine used to last 1-2 days, now it lasts in excess of 4

Dirk

Wish I could find this phone for less than 300 dollars. :( I guess I am going to buy the v600 unless the price goes down.

Elmo

hi i have just got my new k700i

it has been on charge now for about an hour

and all that has happened is a little red light has come inside the on button. the screen hasnt turned on or anything

is this normal

(orange manual said that the display should turn on after 30 mins charging)

thanks

Sporkguy

Usually it comes with *some* charge in it - and usually you can turn it on fresh out of the box (i recommend this to all my customers, as to drain the battery completely BEFORE they charge for the first time)

The fact that it isn't turning on after an hour's charge is a bad sign. Just hope it turns on soon!

Elmo

still not workin been on charge all night! :( :no:

gonna ring the and ask for a replacment

think it might be the battery

will ask a mate with a t310 which uses same battery if i can borrow his battery to test :)

pretty p'ed off!

took an extra week than it should of to arrive

and it doesnt work!!!!

GameOverRob
Usually it comes with *some* charge in it - and usually you can turn it on fresh out of the box (i recommend this to all my customers, as to drain the battery completely BEFORE they charge for the first time)

The fact that it isn't turning on after an hour's charge is a bad sign. Just hope it turns on soon!

584721779[/snapback]

I wuld be ringin up and asking for a refund mate

Buy it from orange.co.uk

Sporkguy

Oh dear, a DOA phone is never a good thing. I'd recommend returning it! (you have 14 days to return it if you are unhappy with the phone or if there is a fault with it).

As for going with orange.co.uk - nah, stick with our shops - at least that way us mugs who work there can have a little commission every now and then ;)

Elmo

lol

i have phoned them and they told me to send it bak and they will send a replacment :D

+John Teacake

I have just got my first bill from Vodafone. The contract I Signed up for was ?15.99 a month but they have charged me ?27 something. Is this right ? Can anyone confirm if there first bill was higher than it should be on a contract phone ?:huh:h::unsure:e:

GameOverRob
I have just got my first bill from Vodafone. The contract I Signed up for was ?15.99 a month but they have charged me ?27 something. Is this right ? Can anyone confirm if there first bill was higher than it should be on a contract phone ?&nbsp:huh:h:&nbsp:unsure:e:

584739279[/snapback]

Maybe you when over your monthly allowance???

+dave164
I have just got my first bill from Vodafone. The contract I Signed up for was ?15.99 a month but they have charged me ?27 something. Is this right ? Can anyone confirm if there first bill was higher than it should be on a contract phone ?&nbsp:huh:h:&nbsp:unsure:e:

584739279[/snapback]

I can confirm that its usally connection charge and stuf...

XanDaMan
Oh dear, a DOA phone is never a good thing. I'd recommend returning it! (you have 14 days to return it if you are unhappy with the phone or if there is a fault with it).

As for going with orange.co.uk - nah, stick with our shops - at least that way us mugs who work there can have a little commission every now and then ;)

584731516[/snapback]

But...orange...crippled...k700i....

You removed My Friends!!! I wan't it back! And they made the right softkey camera. WTF.

Could I ocntct orange n get em to change it?

Sporkguy

Sorry, Orange don't offer a change for the branding - just live with it like everyone else - at least you still have an excellent phone in your pocket :D

XiXora
But...orange...crippled...k700i....

You removed My Friends!!! I wan't it back! And they made the right softkey camera. WTF.

Could I ocntct orange n get em to change it?

584741231[/snapback]

I think most operators have removed myfriends ( in uk anyway)?

Faiden

can i update my firmware with an usb connection?

+John Teacake

No You Need a Docking Station.

Sporkguy

I just got myself a DSS-25 off eBay for ?16 inc p&p:DD

It'll look pretty nifty sitting on my desk in the cool little dock:DD