NFL Discussion

they can only ignore us for so long.. 8-2 has to speak for itself after a while

but omg, could FOX have been any more biased toward the giants today? every time they got a first down joe buck went crazy.

584965128[/snapback]

It all comes down to the size of the market. The announcers always favor the larger market teams. Sad, but true.

i dont know what keeps happening to our team in the 3rd, early 4th quarter, but its gotta get fixed before the playoffs.. thrilling win today though, cant ask for much more than 9-2 out of this team

I'm actually starting to like Atlanta now. They just find ways of winning without any spectacular blowouts. However, they need to improve their defense, because that 8 TD game against KC will come to haunt them when they face running teams.

oh no, the defense is hardly the problem.. the defense is the reason we are 9-2. they are the reason we stay in these games so long. they had the one bad game against kansas city and denver wasnt so hot either.. but the offense just dies after halftime and defense has been the reason we stay in the games long enough for the 4th quarter magic from vick. Our offensive coordinator keeps calling this same play on 1st down.. a run from Dunn up the middle for 2-3 yards.. its awful, everyone in the stadium, including the opposition, knows its coming. its a waste of a play. there was a nice mix of TJ Duckett in there today though.

...And in other news...

The 49ers lose...again.

Quite possibly we have the most injured defense in the NFL. All I know is Terry Donahue better draft Braylon Edwards with the top pick. And get some damn pash rushers...this is ridiculous.

nah Panthers are more injured. 12 players on injured reserve, no Halfback, every one they've had has been put on IR. Davis, Foster, Smart, Harris... And their big play maker smith, plus one of the best DT's in Jenkins... Feilds, Morgan, Hawkins all constantly injured.... Rucker's not 100%.... I'm surprised that they've won 4 games actually, but it goes to show what a good coach Fox is, and how Delhomme is turning around now that he knows he wont have a constant runner. Goings is doing amazing but he's not their Half Back....

nah Panthers are more injured. 12 players on injured reserve, no Halfback, every one they've had has been put on IR.  Davis, Foster, Smart, Harris...  And their big play maker smith, plus one of the best DT's in Jenkins... Feilds, Morgan, Hawkins all constantly injured.... Rucker's not 100%.... I'm surprised that they've won  4 games actually, but it goes to show what a good coach Fox is, and how Delhomme is turning around now that he knows he wont have a constant runner.  Goings is doing amazing but he's not their Half Back....

585019431[/snapback]

...and Peppers...

lol. that just a wee bit of a blow out. go eagles!!

585048824[/snapback]

I gotta agree with you. I wasn't expecting more than 300 yards passing by the end of the first half...