MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Patchou (Maker of Msgplus!) is already working on a version for 7.0 (and if you didn't know Msgplus takes away ads) So perhaps tomorrow or the day after we will have no ads and full MsgPlus! functionality.

Patchou (Maker of Msgplus!) is already working on a version for 7.0 (and if you didn't know Msgplus takes away ads) So perhaps tomorrow or the day after we will have no ads and full MsgPlus! functionality.

cheers for the news, can't wait :D

Not likely. I know he is working on it but trust me its not a one or two day job. He said it would be awsome if he can get a compatible release out just before the final release of msn messenger 7. Thats far off.

I think you can forget about the ads.. A little word from Patchou:

Don't even start me on this... . I'll do my bestto provide "some" compatibility in the next release (3.21), however, I don't promise anything, some things are going to be pretty difficult to keep (and while I'm at it, here is the first sad fact: forget about the "hide banner" option in Messenger 7).

Taken from MsgPlus! forum.