Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

Some of those calls were really bad and i'm not just talking about tonight's game.

Yesterday when Mussina was pitching, 1st inning, pitch right over the heart of the plate and it was called a ball and walked a run in.

584770877[/snapback]

I saw it as well, but I am not worried.

This is a carbon copy (except the comeback) of last year's ALCS. Wakefield, game 7, etc.

Foulke is currently our daddy, I must say. Well, at least Tony Clark's daddy (which isn't saying much.)

Actually, I'm rooting for the Sox. :huh:

584770782[/snapback]

sox fan or no it still sounded like a yankee fan :p. calls went both ways but i have to say this is great. it will be interesting to see the patchwork for both teams in regards to game seven but i am glad it has become a series again, conspiracy or not. i think between these two teams it should come down to one game may the best team win! go sox!!

Because the calls were in their favor, of course they aren't complaining.

584770898[/snapback]

i can say that if it was a bad call i'd admit it even if no other sox fan would. but i have to say you as a yanks fan complaining is yankee-like. u make it seem like moose got all the calls i can am sure there were good pedro pitches that he didnt get as well.

THERE WERE A LOT OF CALLS IN THE YANKS FAVOR AS WELL.... THE HOME PLATE UP WAS CALLING STRIKES THAT WERE OUTSIDE.

584770924[/snapback]

The HPU was so inconsistent for both sides.

No bias to either side.

I must say that the wind kinda messed up Posada's sure homerun, everything hit to right was blown in basically a circle. I heard from a relative that the wind was pretty bad around the right-field corner. Even Bernie's HR was pushed, as far as I was told.

Oh well, can't blame mother nature.

Hope the knuckle for Wakefield is floating all over the place for Varitek :devil:

Hope the knuckle for Wakefield is floating all over the place for Varitek  :devil:

584770954[/snapback]

Lowe is starting Game 7 according to Terry Francona's interview 2 minutes after the game :whistle:

enough said

584770969[/snapback]

Wow, your brain is about the size of an ant.

--

Anyways, Lowe is starting game 7? I just turned the TV off when the game ended.

Lowe is definately a scarier prospect than Wakefield. Could be another nail-biter.

i knew you yankee fans would like it

:D

584770995[/snapback]

You have school tomorrow, go to bed.

Anyways, yeah it IS Lowe.

I really wish Kevin Brown wasn't pitching tomorrow, he gives me the willies anytime he goes on the mound. He's kinda faded. :pinch:

May the best team win. (And may A-Rod knock many more balls from pitchers gloves, this time little less evidently.)

Anyways, Lowe is starting game 7?  I just turned the TV off when the game ended.

Lowe is definately a scarier prospect than Wakefield.  Could be another nail-biter.

584770979[/snapback]

no one knows who is pitching later today for both teams. It might be Lowe vs Brown.

I have work tomorrow, not school.

584771000[/snapback]

Could have fooled me.

Anyways, enough of that.

I'd really prefer Wakefield to Lowe, as the Yankees are more accustomed to the knuckleballer at this point.

just whipped this up...enjoy the final game! sick series so far!

584771006[/snapback]

LOL, now that's creativity. :)