Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

The lord jesus could not help the yankee's right now

584776980[/snapback]

Come one now! Jesus has nothing to do with this and with a MLB Record of 61 Come-from-Behind wins, we can come back and kick some Boston Red Sox ass!

Come one now! Jesus has nothing to do with this and with a MLB Record of 61 Come-from-Behind wins, we can come back and kick some Boston Red Sox ass!

584776990[/snapback]

You tell him......... I got your back... :devil:

...with a MLB Record of 61 Come-from-Behind wins, we can come back and kick some Boston Red Sox ass!

584776990[/snapback]

It's the Red Sox that are coming from behind here.

It's the Red Sox that are coming from behind here.

584777056[/snapback]

:huh: Actually, they got the lead 6-0 and then 6-1 and then 8-1... how is that them coming back in Game 7?

:huh: Actually, they got the lead 6-0 and then 6-1 and then 8-1... how is that them coming back in Game 7?

584777061[/snapback]

i think he's referring to the fact the sox have come back in the series.

584777061[/snapback]

:no: it was 2-0, 6-0, 6-1, 8-1..jeez, cant yanks fans get anything correct? :p

:no: it was 2-0, 6-0, 6-1, 8-1..jeez, cant yanks fans get anything correct? :p

584777090[/snapback]

Didn't last 2-0 to even count... in my opinion! 2-0 is easy to make up, 6-0 isn't!

Well, to be honest... I really don't give a damn if Red Sox wins for ALCS.. Thats fine with me.. But remember, at least, Yanks got 26 times World Champion, Red Sox how many? Just four? :p We'll see Red Sox gets WS champion or still stuck with 1918? Hm, thats almost 86 years.. Pathetic!

If Yanks lost this year, I'll always die hard on Yanks no matter what. :)

Well, to be honest... I really don't give a damn if Red Sox wins for ALCS.. Thats fine with me.. But remember, at least, Yanks got 26 times World Champion, Red Sox how many? Just four? :p We'll see Red Sox gets WS champion or still stuck with 1918? Hm, thats almost 86 years.. Pathetic!

584777109[/snapback]

Excuses :whistle:

584777109[/snapback]

:laugh: I hope the ASTROS kill the Red Sox! GO CLEMENS!

wow, maybe the yankees should not have beat them up so bad the first few games :laugh:

584777111[/snapback]

Now I agree there. After the 19-8 win, the offense just died. Our pitching wasn't that bad up until now. Boston didn't win by no more then 2 in the last three games.

If Yanks lost this year, I'll always die hard on Yanks no matter what.  :)

584777109[/snapback]

you saying that is as bad as a red sox fan pointing out the fact that the yanks have the highest payroll.