Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

you saying that is as bad as a red sox fan pointing out the fact that the yanks have the highest payroll.

584777133[/snapback]

Who cares about highest payroll? :huh:

Well, to be honest... I really don't give a damn if Red Sox wins for ALCS.. Thats fine with me.. But remember, at least, Yanks got 26 times World Champion, Red Sox how many? Just four? :p We'll see Red Sox gets WS champion or still stuck with 1918? Hm, thats almost 86 years.. Pathetic!

If Yanks lost this year, I'll always die hard on Yanks no matter what.  :)

584777109[/snapback]

well thats truth but there not getting another one this year

has they say what have you done for me lately

yankees lose :yes:

So they can see who's the real daddy :rofl:

584777188[/snapback]

Again, who has more World Series win? Who has more ALCS wins? Who has been in post season more? Oh, right, the Yankees! We might loose this year, but we're still better then Boston. History has proven that time and time again!

Again, who has more World Series win? Who has more ALCS wins? Who has been in post season more? Oh, right, the Yankees!

584777198[/snapback]

Again, who blew a 3-0 series lead for the first time in MLB history and 3rd time is sports history? Oh right, the Yankees!

Why the hell is pedro warming up????

584777179[/snapback]

he is just getting some throwing in, He will not come in the game unless Boston really want to bitch slap the yankees

Again, who blew a 3-0 series lead for the first time in MLB history and 3rd time is sports history?  Oh right, the Yankees!

584777209[/snapback]

Actually it's happened 25 times... just no one has ever pushed it to 6 games before. And now one has ever gone onto to win.

And I congratulate Boston in pushing so hard for this, but that doesn't make them better then the Yankees!

i think the yankees payroll is about $82 million higher than bostons payroll.

584777216[/snapback]

sad

next year they will have to spend alittle and get some better players :rofl:

Who cares about highest payroll?  :huh:

584777150[/snapback]

i dont care about the payroll i was just stating that its a useless fact to use in the face of a loss. ok so u have 26 titles if (game isnt over until the last out) they lose u can rest on the fact u do have 26 titles... but none since the turn of the century :shifty: