Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Organizer 2005

Organized05

0rganize5

i'm not sure, it's better if I see the app, what do you mean "all of that I last with old app" ?

585407450[/snapback]

Last year I lost my ?storage? HD with all data. So I can?t show you how is look like my previous ?Organizer? but have everything you sad. That was my second WD HD. Never :no:n. :no:

Get ready for WC 3.4.0.0 Support for plugins is done. Working so nice. It is very easy to make plugins for any app. Need more testing and polishing only. Will be on site in next couple ours. ;)

cleaner list seems to be very short... i think there is a tab missing or something... in special, there is only shareaza..

gonna look deeper in this plugin idea

it would be nice to have an option that verifies the sections for cleaning before cleaning

edit: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...#entry585449143

couldn't resist

Edited by slimy

Tested this software. But sorry (N) no way is this better than ccleaner.

Why would I want to pay for something a freeware program does better? :/

The subheading of this thread should also be changed. It's not "free" as the subheading says Free all in one windows cleaner.

cleaner list seems to be very short... i think there is a tab missing or something... in special, there is only shareaza..

gonna look deeper in this plugin idea

it would be nice to have an option that verifies the sections for cleaning before cleaning

edit: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...#entry585449143

couldn't resist

585449096[/snapback]

OK, now we have 4 sections in cleaner options:

1. Windows - all win stufs

2. Browsers - just browsers, will add opera soon

3. plugins - here is now some plugins but this section will grow very fast, user can with plugin factory make plugins very easy.

4. special - here in this section will be only app for wich one can't be done plugin. here is comming winamp soon.

if user want to see what places plugin will clean need just click on cleaning list on that plugin and in the info box on bottom will see all info of that plugin, or just double click on plug. on cleaner list and plugin factory will open that plug. In plug. factory user can also test the plug. and see all cleaning places and all files/folder/keys/values what will be cleaned in WC. This is working very good. I hope people will made a lot of plugins in short time. I don't have all software installed this moment so i can't test and write cleaning places.

Tested this software. But sorry (N) no way is this better than ccleaner.

Why would I want to pay for something a freeware program does better? :/

The subheading of this thread should also be changed. It's not "free" as the subheading says Free all in one windows cleaner.

585449191[/snapback]

yes it is free, cleaner is 100% free. Did you test the app realy? or just take a look and unistall after 5 min. :blink: When I writing about smoe app. I use and test and everithyng else for more then 5 min., minimum 7 days. But that's me. Maybe new generation can do better and shore for free. ;)

yes it is free, cleaner is 100% free. Did you test the app realy? or just take a look and unistall after 5 min. :blink: When I writing about smoe app. I use and test and everithyng else for more then 5 min., minimum 7 days. But that's me. Maybe new generation can do better and shore for free.  ;)

585450452[/snapback]

The program failed right at the start for me.

a. What is it actually cleaning?

b. Does it clean temp files and cookies? Couldn't find that easily.

The UI / features are too confusing. (N)

Unlicensed Limited Copy to me doesn't = Free.

585450482[/snapback]

are you loaded or something, if not i am so sorry for you :cry:

are you loaded or something, if not i am so sorry for you :cry:

585450487[/snapback]

For me the program is sub standard compared to say ccleaner - that's my feedback as an end user. Like it or not. Lump it. I think the program needs a lot of refinement.

Unlicensed Limited Copy to me doesn't = Free.

585450482[/snapback]

BTW there is Auto Detect button... Press LEFT mouse button, you know.... but frst put arow on button... ;)

This is it, I realy don't have time for things like that. If someone need help, sugestion or question please take Softes forum pages or just send me an email. Tnx for help and support. Specil thanks to Slimy, EZRecovery, Suren... Next month will be busy more then before, I will do maximum I can. One more time THANK YOU

Emil S.

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D

here are some feature requests

1. new context menu link is added to the recycle bin which will be the same as "Clean and check all" in the windows cleaner tray icon.

2. new context menu link is added to the recycle bin which will enble to overrwrite & empty the recycle bin.

3. dont auto clean if cpu usage is very high.

(in the windows cleaner options have a option to enable this so people who dont like the new context menu can disable it)

4. unicode support - most important ;)

here is a spelling error in the dialog "sodtes"

post-58238-1109049032.png

malirene you have anything new planned ?? ;P

585545940[/snapback]

Thank you Suren for feature requests list. I agree with all of them.

In new Windows Cleaner 3.4.2.0 can be found new feature Cleaning Guard. With CG user can setup separate cleaning after closing any application. For example after closing IE user can setup cleaning only for IE cookies, temps, URLs, History, or after closing WMP user can setup cleaning just for WMP history, play list?

Cleaning guard is working with any application. With new Cleaning Guard and Plugins Factory tools user can do anything hi want. Memory and processor usage stays same ass before.

In next versions of WC I will improve Registry Tool. There is a lot to do.:cool:l:

For some reason, my AV found a virus.  Is it safe?

585883932[/snapback]

Someone aready ask me that. Hooklib.dll is part of Global keyboard hook procedure. This is some kind of keyboard monitor. This dll is not virus or something. If you are not using Global keyboard shortcuts in WC then you can delete that file. WC does not need that dll if is option under "General/Keyboard shortcuts" unchecked. :no: