Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Hmm, this dos not make sense to me :wacko: . I ran regclaner after i backed up my registry. Like I said before, it ran flawlessly, I restarted my computer, no problem. When I got home today, I tried to open the program again, and it comes up with the following eror message. Same when I try to do an update. Anyone else had this poblem? What might caused this?

TIA

/EZ

post-40930-1102129104.jpg

not yet :)

I was wondering if your site could have like dates for new releases or something :o

585037354[/snapback]

My site is not done, no time for that. Yes I will put dates on it but for now just check every 2 days. Becouse regcleaner is so big area I have to finisht and fix all things. After that will start with my site again. :cry:

Hmm, this dos not make sense to me  :wacko: . I ran regclaner after i backed up my registry. Like I said before, it ran flawlessly, I restarted my computer, no problem. When I got home today, I tried to open the program again, and it comes up with the following eror message. Same when I try to do an update. Anyone else had this poblem?  What might caused this?

TIA

/EZ

585037495[/snapback]

So you got that message when you tray run WC? Do you using desktop Shortcut for wc? Tray just type "wc" in run window (winkey + r). WC have some parameters like -s no splash, -c clean, -m minimeze, ... you tray just with "wc" or browse to c:\Program Files\Softes\Windows Cleaner and doubleclick on WinCleaner.exe. :wacko:

Using the RUN command, the program works, but trying to use Start > programs > SoftES, doest not work. :angry:

C:\Program Files\Softes\Windows Cleaner also works.

just downloaded it good app reg cleaner didnt find anything to clean but then i wouldnt really expect it to as id just reinstalled windows yesterday after chaning motherboards .

are you still giving out free registration keys?

also does it work on win2000? if it does i'll give it a shot on laptop cus that could use a good registry cleanout.etc

just downloaded it good app reg cleaner didnt find anything to clean but then i wouldnt really expect it to as id just reinstalled windows yesterday after chaning motherboards .

are you still giving out free registration keys?

also does it work on win2000? if it does i'll give it a shot on laptop cus that could use a good registry cleanout.etc

585038863[/snapback]

For now WC is forking only with XP, but I will install 2000 in another HD and see what need to be changed in WC. Bat not this moment, when all fixes will be done and I finish my site. Yes I have 6 more free registration numbers. :yes:

Fixed bugs with reg cleaner, and added cleaning for GetRight  :laugh:

585044463[/snapback]

was it windows cleaner that made all the .lnk extenstions show on my shortcuts on my desktop?

is i just noticed you said about a *.lnk bug in regcleaner part...

they hide if hide known file extensions obisouly but i like to see my file extensions with the execption of the .lnk files on my startmenu and desktop

EDIT

SEE https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...#entry585044829

for a download to fix teh .lnk files

Edited by dragon2611

nice update :)

BUG :: when you click Launch wincleaner.exe on start menu when windows cleaner is already running it does nothing it would be better if the program running in the tray could jumb on screen instead of nothing happening :laugh:

BUG :: in Windows Cleaner program group it says Launch wincleaner.exe you should give it a nice name (minus the .exe) ;)

BUG :: in cleaner list it should say options instead of system :yes:

thats all folks :p

BUG :: when you click Launch wincleaner.exe on start menu when windows cleaner is already running it does nothing it would be better if the program running in the tray could jumb on screen instead of nothing happening :laugh:

Working on it :yes:

BUG :: in Windows Cleaner program group it says Launch wincleaner.exe you should give it a nice name (minus the .exe) ;)

That is done in new full installation of 2005 :yes:

BUG :: in cleaner list it should say options instead of system :yes:

I agree with you... done ... :whistle:

post-75118-1102333705.jpg

in shorcuts can there be an option to delete multiple shortcuts at once?

help> Windows Cleaner on THE web - i posted earlier but i didn't see a fix

action> check startUp

585052955[/snapback]

delete multiple shortcuts at once- working on it :yes:

help> Windows Cleaner on THE web - i posted earlier but i didn't see a fix

action> check startUp - done ;)

was it windows cleaner that made all the .lnk extenstions show on my shortcuts on my desktop?

is i just noticed you said about a *.lnk bug in regcleaner part...

they hide if hide known file extensions obisouly but i like to see my file extensions with the execption of the .lnk files on my startmenu and desktop

EDIT

SEE https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...#entry585044829

for a download to fix teh .lnk files

585044815[/snapback]

In Registry under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT you have .001, .323,.., .lnf, ... keys.

My regcleaner delete somehow .lnk extension. Besause of that we got visible *.lnk on shortcuts or IE favorites etc. So if you like that you can simply delete that key or any other but backup registry before. :rolleyes:

Cant edit posts?

Well after using it im very impressed :p

But....dunno if this is a bug or its ment to happen, but all my shortcuts now end with .ink? That ment to happen? How can i fix it?