Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Cant edit posts?

Well after using it im very impressed :p

But....dunno if this is a bug or its ment to happen, but all my shortcuts now end with .ink?  That ment to happen?  How can i fix it?

585056100[/snapback]

Did you backup your registry? If yes restore it. Under wc menu go to Help/windows cleaner on the web/update and update your wc. ;)

hehe, I did, i will do that soon :)

Just found another one though (dunno if this is cos of the old version again), but in the Right Click>New>Text Document I got an error and now the Text Document link has gone....im guessing its the same thing right?

:)

hehe, I did, i will do that soon :)

Just found another one though (dunno if this is cos of the old version again), but in the Right Click>New>Text Document  I got an error and now the Text Document link has gone....im guessing its the same thing right?

:)

585056145[/snapback]

Yes this is same bug, but in 3.1.3.1 is fixed :yes:

i downloaded it works great.but can u gif me a registration numbeer for free?

585056190[/snapback]

Only 1 free registration number left... Send me email with your activation code...

Yes this is same bug, but in 3.1.3.1 is fixed  :yes:

585056201[/snapback]

Excellent, will restore my old reg and do it agian after rebootin (already updated it, should of done that first (updated)) :)

Thnx again, found ur addy in the program, so i will send u some cash asap :)

Some fixes done with 3.1.4.0 :whistle:

I have to finisht my site now. I will need forum like this one but i dont have server side suport. Any idea? How is working java forum, anyone know? :wacko:

im not sure its possible to have a forum with out a serverside technology, ive not heard of one..

but you can get some pretty cheap hosting with PHP etc :)

^ y wasn't this moved to software branding? sorry for being such a prick but can some1 explain why it shouldn't be there?

585060974[/snapback]

Yes I know, but I will move soon on my site... I found good forum :laugh:

^ y wasn't this moved to software branding? sorry for being such a prick but can some1 explain why it shouldn't be there?

585060974[/snapback]

Here you may post programs specifically written for Neowin & its membership

malirene, is this the case?

I don't think so.

He (or she) said it's going to be moved to its own website.

585064452[/snapback]

Yes, I (man) will move but I have so much to do with my website. :wacko:

585060974[/snapback]

That section is for software designed for or branded with Neowin, not just general applications for the "world"...

BUG :: when windows cleaner is running & minimized to tray in windows xp & hide inactive icons is enabled windows cleaner does not show the yellow notification when you click clean from tray :)

tools>options>version history, reverse order? newest on top, would be nice

>incoming>SafeLY delete sensitive data (sounds better)

>action>clean and turn off computer, prompt if user is sure? yes or no..

BUG :: when windows cleaner is running & minimized to tray in windows xp & hide inactive icons is enabled windows cleaner does not show the yellow notification when you click clean from tray :)

585097204[/snapback]

If is wc hiden then together with inactiv icons then is not showing tray balloons. If is visible and tray balloons is enabled then is showing. I this what you mean? ;)

tools>options>version history, reverse order? newest on top, would be nice

>incoming>SafeLY delete sensitive data (sounds better)

>action>clean and turn off computer, prompt if user is sure? yes or no..

585097245[/snapback]

Yes I will reverse order, that is good idea and I change safe to safely. I don't know is this good idea about yes/no dialog after clean and turn off computer becouse if you using global system shortcuts (control + shift + delete) and after that you need to confirm with mouse or keybord... you lose that satisfaction of shooting down... you know what I mean. Hmmm, I will think about. :yes:

Sorry I was bussy with my website. I have some minor things to finish. Also some minor problems with forum. Next upgrade for WC will come together with website. I need some reviews for WC to put on site. If someone want to make one please send me by email. I need next 3-5 days (I think) to finish all. ;)