Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Yes I will reverse order, that is good idea and I change safe to safely. I don't know is this good idea about yes/no dialog after clean and turn off computer becouse if you using global system shortcuts (control + shift + delete) and after that you need to confirm with mouse or keybord... you lose that satisfaction of shooting down... you know what I mean. Hmmm, I will think about.  :yes:

585099400[/snapback]

well the global key can not as for confirming and the normal one can

or u can just put a warning, like a tooltip saying that this will turn off computer right away

looking forward to your app, might make a review on it, but currently lots of hw, so maybe later

:yes: Site is "done" but some areas is under construction. WC 3.2.0.0 is out. ;) Added some registry places and fixed some bugs. Please visit www.softes.org

you released new version 3.02 ?? :D

i think you should submit your program to some software sites :)

584966166[/snapback]

I did with FileFrum, Softpedia and Rocketdownload... Is there any other site like that? :huh:

Your site is looking GREAT malirene.

Besides that, there is a mispelling under Products

"working wit IE, Firefox" - Need with

Under Downloads

"Download limeted version" - Need limited

Under Store

"Get a full version with liftime license" - Need lifetime

"We recommand you to" - Need recommend

"Onece we receive" - Take out the extra e

"You have liftime licence" - Again lifetime

"Do I need purchase for anther registration" - Missing a letter O

:D

Edited by EZRecovery

the updator

Failed to connect probably a internet problem

would look better

Failed to connect - Probably an internet problem

hmm, wonder what's wrong..

edit: nvm, dled the newest version

Edited by slimy

Made this a new post to make it cleaner... going to add on later on

some things I would change

Tutorials

Windows Cleaner is All-In-One cleaning solution.

Windows Cleaner is an All-In-One cleaning solution.

Easy to follow step by step procedures

Easy to follow step by step guides

Support

Do you have questions about Softes applications?

Do you have questions about any Softes applications?

Do you have questions about the Softes applications?

Do you have questions about a Softes application?

Use these links to help find answers!

Use these links for help!

Use these links to find the answers!

Store

Other way to purchase product is sending check or money together with your full name, product activation code and your email address on our address.

Other ways to purchase products/a product is to send a check or money with your full name, product activation code and your email address ?on our address.?

Onece we receive your payments we will contact you and you will receive registration number by email

Once we receive your payment we will contact you and you will receive a registration number by email.

Q Should I download full version?

No. Enter your name and registration number in product registration window and you will have full working version.

Q Should I download the full version?

No. Enter your name and registration number in the product registration window and you will have full working version./and this will unlock the full working version.

Q Do I receive a boxed software?

No. We deliver our products as download only.

Q Will I receive boxed software?

No. We deliver our products as a download only.

Q Do I need to pay for next versions?

No. Your registration number is valid for all future versions. You have liftime licence.

Q Will I need to pay for future versions?

No. Your registration number will be valid for all future versions. You will have a lifetime licence.

Q I have another computer at home. Do I need purchase for anther registration number?

Yes. Registration number is valid only for one computer.

Q I have another computer at home. Do I need purchase another registration number?

Yes. A registration number is valid only for one computer.

Forum

The time now is Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:43 am