Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

i  think there is some error in the program it get stuck sometimes :)

585354963[/snapback]

Yes I know for that, I have hard time with that error but now it is fixt. Please let me know if you see it again. :wacko:

3.3.0.4 is out

no update on homepage tho: http://www.softes.org/

edit: is it possible to split up internet temp files and cookies? also, would be nice if you could safeguard some cookies like ccleaner does

585367027[/snapback]

Yea, id like these too, dont like deleteing all my cookies.....but cache can go :)

3.3.0.4 is out

no update on homepage tho: http://www.softes.org/

edit: is it possible to split up internet temp files and cookies? also, would be nice if you could safeguard some cookies like ccleaner does

585367027[/snapback]

For smal fixes like 3.3.0.xxx I don't bild full setup, You can get it only with WC updater app. Many peoples want keep some cookies, I will take a look. ;)

For smal fixes like 3.3.0.xxx I don't bild full setup, You can get it only with WC updater app.  Many peoples want keep some cookies, I will take a look.  ;)

585367856[/snapback]

Good program (Y)

nice updates but the new menu is not to my liking  ;)

585373548[/snapback]

yes I know, working on it, will be like regular one. :shifty:

I am almost dome with IE cookies thing. need some fixes only and after that I take a look menu again. ;)

WC 3.3.1.0 is out. Now IE Temporary Files and Cookies is separate and each of them user can manage and chose what files want to keep. Some minor changes is done with WC updater app. Maybe is not bad idea to download full setup.

Don?t forget to press right mouse button on IE cookies or temp files item on cleaner list.:no:o:

I tested and fixed all but, but ,but, please report bugs.:p:p

Thank you all for helping me. I think WC is ?error free? but if someone find something please report.

Now I am working on plugins support + small app (Plugin Factory) witch one allow user to make plugins alone. Plugins files will be small *.ini files. Each file can have multi cleaning places for folders, files, registry keys or registry values.

For example one plugin for MS Word can have cleaning places for all versions of Word. WC will check all places and if none of them not found will message user like ?application not installed.?

All plugins user can test inside Plugins Factory app before saving. Also WC can test before cleaning.

I think without problems I can finish whole thing in next 7;)ays. ;)

great work marilene, any chance on improving the registry cleaner? or is that after the plugin factory?

585407219[/snapback]

Yes, registry is another big step... After plugins, when everything is fine, I will take a look registry again. :yes:

great! good stuff, thank you again for your hardwork, and i'm always available to help out anyway I can, i can do something repetitive and something you find boring, anything at all..

585407316[/snapback]

Tnx Slimy. You are really nice. I will have something for you. My next app will be something like Outlook 2003 but without email support. This is my second app like that but I lost everything when one of my HD dies. So, I need ideas, apps like that (for example) and if you like to be beta tester. I want from app to be very simple but with all functions. I perfectly understand Outlook but sometimes I stack with something and after all I have bad feelings every time when reinstalling Windows?;);)

beta tester... yes

well currently i'm using rainlendar.. check it out if you want

what that app needs is the the following things: an addresbook (maybe support for the windows one?), a calendar, a to-do list and an event handler, now the calendar should integrate with the to-do list and events, in the sense that you can add something to your to-do list and if you want add a date which will then appear in your calendar... the addressbook needs all the usual, (check the built-in windows one and base it on that), the app would be good if it is small and also maybe integrates with rainlendar, but you would need to talk to rainy... that's my two cents

beta tester... yes

well currently i'm using rainlendar.. check it out if you want

what that app needs is the the following things: an addresbook (maybe support for the windows one?), a calendar, a to-do list and an event handler, now the calendar should integrate with the to-do list and events, in the sense that you can add something to your to-do list and if you want add a date which will then appear in your calendar... the addressbook needs all the usual, (check the built-in windows one and base it on that), the app would be good if it is small and also maybe integrates with rainlendar, but you would need to talk to rainy... that's my two cents

585407393[/snapback]

Hah ha, did you se my last app? All of that I last with old app. You will know when I start with let say ?Organizer?. BTW need name to, something not close to Outlook or Windows. I made mistake with W:laugh:ugh: