Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

I have to add more thing to the registry cleaner, also cleaner old DLL's is coming, some other things to the cleaner list etc. But first i have to complete reg. cleaner and fix all bugs. :laugh:

Looking really good - have been using ccleaner.

2 features I would love ...

a) some basic secure delete... maybe use the code from http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/?

b) once a total clean has been done - to turn off computer (allow forced shutdown!) ie I would leave it cleaning to go to bed - and know once it has finished even if it failed to normal shutdown - it would shutdown! :-)

Dabossuk

yes it is free for yust cleaning tings, for some fatures need registration...

but for first 20 ussers i can give registration number.

send my email on emil@mnsi.net but dont forget activation code

584891940[/snapback]

This isn't a Warez forum dude. Comments like that can get you banned. :no:

Looking really good - have been using ccleaner.

2 features I would love ...

a) some basic secure delete... maybe use the code from http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/?

b) once a total clean has been done - to turn off computer (allow forced shutdown!) ie I would leave it cleaning to go to bed - and know once it has finished even if it failed to normal shutdown - it would shutdown! :-)

Dabossuk

584997877[/snapback]

I was thinking about clean all and shoot down command, yeah I will do that. Safe delete sensitive data is also one good idea, I will put that on main to do list. :yes:

little bug in the junk cleaner.. if you have it search for *.tmp it also picks up *.tmpl

the cleaner doesnt match *.ext it matches *.ext*

and if i have all the default extensions selected, it's reporting Luna.theme and luna.msstyles is junk too

This isn't a Warez forum dude. Comments like that can get you banned.  :no:

584997996[/snapback]

:huh:

Its very funny when LAZY people just SCANNED the posts instead of reading, not only that, then they are telling the OWNER of the application that this is not a warez forum.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

little bug in the junk cleaner.. if you have it search for *.tmp it also picks up *.tmpl

the cleaner doesnt match *.ext it matches *.ext*

and if i have all the default extensions selected, it's reporting Luna.theme and luna.msstyles is junk too

585000659[/snapback]

you have right the cleaner doesnt match *.ext it matches *.ext* and i will fix that.

If you have checked *.*~ then you will gat msstiles (*.msstyles) on junk list, this is not bug. ;)

:huh:

Its very funny when LAZY people just SCANNED the posts instead of reading, not only that, then they are telling the OWNER of the application that this is not a warez forum.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

585000744[/snapback]

agreed :p

btw why do you put todo thinks as incoming :shifty:

agreed :p

btw why do you put todo thinks as incoming  :shifty:

585015218[/snapback]

What u mean? Everything what is on todo list will come in one of incoming versions? It is same if for me? Right? Btw I am testing registry cleaner. This one is searching very deep. I have found about 4000 empty/invalid values and about 1300 empty keys. I need 1-2 day of testing before i put on server. I heve no problems for now with missing keys... will see. After all i fill like my XP is faster but.... testing, testing, testing... New command "Clean and Turn Off Computer" is done. Working nice :laugh:

3.1.1.0 is out. Please beckup you registry before cleaning.  :o

585028519[/snapback]

malirene, your program is looking way better. (Y)

Are you going to submit it to Softpedia?

I'm gonna connect home remotely right now and do the update, then run it to see what happens. :D