Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Can you people please stfu about 'CrapCleaner/CCleaner'?? Nobody cares if your sticking with it. If you don't got anything decent to post about this program, then its simple....just don't post anything at all. :)

Nice program.

whatever ccleaner has and more

584921545[/snapback]

You ppl are not really helping malirene. Why dont you guys post in here what you wanna see on the next major update, instead of saying "what CCleaner has and more". This thread is about Windows Cleaner, not CCleaner. I know I indeed asked on one of my posts about CCleaner, but it was because I was comparing the two of them, because I saw that I had to reboot with Windows Cleaner in order to get everything cleared, and with CCleaner the user dont have to do that. malirene is doing this for free, could we extend our help?

TIA

/EZ

You ppl are not really helping malirene. Why dont you guys post in here what you wanna see on the next major update, instead of saying "what CCleaner has and more". This thread is about Windows Cleaner, not CCleaner. I know I indeed asked on one of my posts about CCleaner, but it was because I was comparing the two of them, because I saw that I had to reboot with Windows Cleaner in order to get everything cleared, and with CCleaner the user dont have to do that. malirene is doing this for free, could we extend our help?

TIA

/EZ

584922246[/snapback]

well i kindoff already mentioned the stuff above, and he DID ask

- regcleaner

- no bloat in newer versions, keep size at minimum

- b able to run it, and then run ccleaner right after and c ccleaner find nothing :p

Hello very nice software here are some ideas for next version :)

- Select All Button (i have check every single checkbox now).

- Seperate the IE cookies & cache into separate entries (i want to clean only cache not cookies).

- System Restore old files.

- Registry Cleaner to remove unused and old entries. Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts

- Quicktime cleaning.

- MS Management Console cleaning.

- Remote Desktop MRU cleaning.

- ActiveX Cleaning (remove unwanted AX's)

- Clean IE index.dat.

- Log files.

- Backup for registry clean.

- Clean windows prefetch.

- MSN Messenger chat logs, files & temp files.

BUG :: if firefox or winzip or realp not installed in pc it gives error

BUG :: english bad check spelling (deleted you put delited :p)

whats the price ?? would be nice if free :)

Edited by Suren

Hello very nice software here are some ideas for next version :)

a button to select all files(i have check every single checkbox now)

seperate ie cookies & cache into separate entries (i want to clean only cache not cookies)

system restore old files

BUG :: if firefox or winzip or realp not installed in pc it gives error

BUG :: english bad check spelling (deleted you put delited :p)

whats the price ?? would be nice if free :)

584922455[/snapback]

- On each list you can do right click and you will get popup menu with many options, each one is diferent. Also with double click on item you will jump to the place where is that item.

- For next versions I will separate IE cookies and cache, fix bugs with not installed software (if you don't have some software don't put dem on cleaning list) and english yes i know (someone will take care of that)...

- I don't know what u think about system restore? Deleted junk? I can do that but is this realy needed? You can delete junk to the recycle bin and after wen you are shure everything is right empty them.

- Cleaner is 100% free for cleaning but for some other thing require registration. Like i sad first 20 user will get free registration number witch one will be valid for all future versions. You can still get yor free reg. number. My web pages is under construction so I dont have nothing done, price will be les then $20 or maybe $10 Canadian. I am dooing everything, nobody is helping me so please be patient. :p

With new WC version 2.3.2.0 life starting to be easier. Added a lot of new cleaning places and fixed some bugs. You guys can just update with WC update app or download from www.softes.tk full installation. English is still broken but working on it??:yes:s:

post-75118-1100538305.jpg

English is still broken but working on it??:yes:s:

584924668[/snapback]

lol...just ask here, they will help you:D:D

I'm attaching a sshot of the place I believe Suren is talking about. Leave the Select button in there, but add a Select All, and on the other sshot, also add a Select All button after Clear List. If you want leave it in context menu, or you can take it out and just leave Uncheck All Items. Also, I believe every program has its Exit button. I know ppl can go to File and Exit, but can you add one?

TIA

/EZ

post-40930-1100541384.jpg

post-40930-1100541716.jpg

Edited by EZRecovery

Nobody sad nothing about global hotkeys. Because WC is very small app I have running all the time. With some combination of keyboard shortcuts for app I need very often I can run fast without searching for shortcuts or clicking on start button or? This is nice feature I think:D:D

post-75118-1100594855_thumb.jpg