Windows Cleaner 2005

Question

New version of all in one windows cleaner.

fatures:

- clean all windows temp folder + costom folders + IE temps, history cookies...

- all startup windows places

- protect IE registry keys (like changing home page)

- cleaning junk files

- if you like run app from run command this is gret, you can add shortcut direct in the registry...

- cleaner is working with system keyboard hook, so you can clean all places with only one press on any key you want.

- some other windows fatures

application can by invisible or minimized to tray icon, very nice interface and works realy fast.

jump and see http://www.softes.tk/

or download http://www.mnsi.net/~emil/softes/soft/Wind...leanersetup.exe

post-75118-1100018633_thumb.jpg

Does it auto update?

584953757[/snapback]

Some people don't like auto update but I can put in options check box. The problem is Cleaner updater is separate app. When is new version out WC updater "kill" WC, download new version and replace with old one. But I thing I can do something. ;)

check the spelling error in the shot below.

version 2005 not updated in all places only logo updated all others say 2004

Nice new version working well

Updates fast :) keep it up  :)

584953718[/snapback]

Tnx Suren, for Sunday i thing will be fixed. My day need to be minimum 36 h. I have to do some other thing but just can't. Wery fast after 3.0.0.0 get ready for 3.0.0.1. Becouse of changes in WC updater I made big jump from 2.3.x.x to 3.0.0.0, but if we want autoupdate I need to add some other thing in WC updater. What u think?

:blink:

@malirene - Found some more typos, posting sshots =)

When the tip for the Open button comes up, it says Each page ypo can quck look.....

Correct word is quick, I don't know what ypo refers to =)

On the Delete button says ....you can delete and leve empty

Correct word is leave

On the About window, it says Softes Windows Cleaer 2004.

Correct word is Cleaner

On the Junk Tab > Delete button it says finisht

Also, take out the word with. Leave it "When you finish scanning..."

On the Shortcuts tab > Add Key it says Yuo instead of You

Also look at the modify button when the tip comes up, the word

Go to Action > Check Startap

post-40930-1100960597.jpg

post-40930-1100960892.jpg

post-40930-1100961475.jpg

post-40930-1100961676.jpg

post-40930-1100961763.jpg

post-40930-1100961893.jpg

Edited by EZRecovery

Tnx guys for help. In 3.0.0.1 is all fixed (for now). This moment I am working on registry thing. I need 5 good registry app. So what you guys usually using for cleaning and fixing registry? I won?t take a look before.;);)

getimg.php?img=WC_blue.jpg

why did u make it 2005?

why do u have to pay for the thing in the run dialog? that's really a bad idea i think...

584958498[/snapback]

Like I said Cleaner is free. Global shortcuts for now and few more things after in combination with Cleaner will be perfect tool (I think). Global shortcuts you can use only for WC without registration. Why 2005? Because of big changes in WC updater version 3 can?t be updated without fresh full install. So I made big jump from 2.3 2004 to 3.0 2005.

If you speak french better then you speak english, I can help you translate some things into english properly. English is my first language and my french is strong as I live in Quebec. So if you need help translating something, or with spelling errors, I can spend an hour or so with you getting all the spelling mistakes ironed out.

my MSN address is enrickey @ gmail . com

If you speak french better then you speak english, I can help you translate some things into english properly. English is my first language and my french is strong as I live in Quebec. So if you need help translating something, or with spelling errors, I can spend an hour or so with you getting all the spelling mistakes ironed out.

my MSN address is enrickey @ gmail . com

584958751[/snapback]

Thank you, Enrickey. I have already found someone. Also, a lot of people from ?Neowin? are helping me to ?iron out? some of the spelling errors. Thank you anyway.

hey nice just noticed now you minimize to tray thats good lots of options there too  :laugh:

it would be nice if you can schedule the cleaner too run at specified times :)

584966181[/snapback]

I have to finisht registry cleaning and then I will put on some softweare sites. i am almost done.

You can setup the cleaner to run every xx min. You will find this in WC options. Also you can remove try icon when is app minimized. Then is app in total invisible. But then you mast turn on global sys hotkeys so you can restore wc again or do something else. Try it, u will like that for shure. Turn on also on screen dispaly, so you can see all messages.

^ sweet! updating now

problem, there was an update error? something about boolean? now it doesn't scan for anything, tried uninstall and reinstall, nothing...

when u click defragment it should read: Coming in one a later version. or Coming in one of the next updates. or Coming in one of the next versions.

Edited by slimy

^ sweet! updating now

problem, there was an update error? something about boolean? now it doesn't scan for anything, tried uninstall and reinstall, nothing...

when u click defragment it should read: Coming in one a later version. or Coming in one of the next updates. or Coming in one of the next versions.

584983389[/snapback]

Did you tray with full install of 3.1?