Indiana Pacers Trade Punches w/ Crowd

The fans acted like complete morons.. You all know they did. That guy in the blue hat throwing the beer... complete morons. Ridiculous.

584954056[/snapback]

one fan that threw the beer, he was a moron yea... the reason the other people started throwing **** was because of how pacers came out throwing punches at whoever they saw. if artest could've kept his cool none of that would've happened, I'm not saying the fan was right to throw the beer. On the other hand artest shouldnt have fouled wallace so hard when they're up by 15 and 40 seconds to go

the pistons are the bad boys, but the pacers are the ones who are known for being little punks. i already hated artest, but that foul with 45 seconds to go was completely unnecessary. if artest was a better man, he woulda just let him make the shot, and this whole thing would've never happened.

threads merged...

Go Artest!

Detroit should have to forfeit there next home game cause the fans.

(I'm not a Pacers fan)

My favorite player is Rasheed Wallace, he looked like the only guy trying to stop it.

after watching the it on sportscenter, both fans and players should be blamed for this. fans for throwing drinks, food, chairs, and other stuf. players for going into the stands.

this does change the old saying, "I went to a fight and a basketball game broke out"

i dunno, in my opinion, the players should never go into the stands, never, no matter what, so i feel more blame should be placed on the players. i'm not condoning what the fans did, but honestly, fans throw stuff in lots of games. it's gonna be interesting to see the fallout. who's ready for christmas day? :p

this it what it happen when people drink beer and alcohol in games like that somehow its nothing new in others sports (like soccer) but detroit people seems to be more violent and reactive :sleep:

I just watched this on Sportscenter. I think that they fans should be held responsible. Just because fans through stuff at all these games is irrelevant. It isn't allowed at the stadiums but they don't enforce so fans get away with. I don't think that the players should have to put up with getting drenched with beer everytime they go through the tunnel. I would be ****ed as well. I don't think what they did was right either but I think it falls on the fans to not act like @$$holes.

I see, them large windows that they use in hockey, to keep the puck out of the stands, may be used in the nba. At least in Detroit it should be. Hopefully them fans didn't ruin it for others. I'm concerned that "NO FANS ALOUD" within 3-5 rows by the players.

I just watched this on Sportscenter. I think that they fans should be held responsible. Just because fans through stuff at all these games is irrelevant. It isn't allowed at the stadiums but they don't enforce so fans get away with. I don't think that the players should have to put up with getting drenched with beer everytime they go through the tunnel. I would be ****ed as well. I don't think what they did was right either but I think it falls on the fans to not act like @$$holes.

584954297[/snapback]

I agree. I think Artest will get 15+ games and for the two idiots that ran onto the court and got pummeled by Artest and O'neill, they got what they deserved.

the pistons are the bad boys, but the pacers are the ones who are known for being little punks.  i already hated artest, but that foul with 45 seconds to go was completely unnecessary.  if artest was a better man, he woulda just let him make the shot, and this whole thing would've never happened.

threads merged...

584954173[/snapback]

I disagree. The foul wasn't even a "hard foul" by Artest. Besides, even if it was, that's no reason for Wallace to react like that (but I probably would have called him some really obscene stuff if I was Wallace) Wallace threw his armband at Artest after he was just chillin on the scorers table. Artest didn't do anything. Who's escalating the situation?

The fan took a chance at throwin that cup of beer at Artest. He didn't think Artest would have the balls to go up into the stands. He probably did it to feel cool infront of his friends. He then sucker punched Artest TWICE in the back of the head. That moron and all these others need to be banned from the Pistons games and all other sports events at the Auburn Hills Arena for LIFE.

All the fans who got their ass beat got what they deserved. ESPECIALLY that dude that got knocked the fudge out by O'Neal on the court floor. What the heck was he doing on the court floor? All him and his buddy were doin' is asking for trouble. Too bad he got a sore FACE instead. He deserved it.

And btw why don't stadiums put some kind of nice tarp with the team logo on the entrance/exit the players go through? It protects everyone from getting drenched with coke bottles, popcorn and all the crap they threw down at them

do you know what it is like down on the court while they're playing? i've seen a lakers game before.. wow those guys talk so much **** i've never heard before.. and no that foul was highly unnecessary and i'm sure that ugly ass artest mouthed off to Wallace, and Wallace should have never pushed/shoved him.

he should have knoced his ass to the ground.

Yeah the fans acted like retards, but a professional sports player has NO BUSINESS going up into the stands to start beating people. Artest is a ****ing idiot and I hope he gets suspended till he learns some respect and not to be a punk ass ******.

As I was just watching on ESPN, the police officer summed it up best.

"... If something is thrown, whether it be a cup, bottle, or a chair, a person has the right to retailiate to that."

I just can't believe the fans, even when the Pacers were heading to the locker room. :no:

I just watched the video at espn and the NBA should definatly ban Ron Artest. Even if a fan threw a drink at him, Ron Artest should of walked away. Ron Artest has a history of bad behavior in the NBA, and this is new low for him.