iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

I've being trying to iPodize this pic of me, but I'm getting randome reboots while running Photoshop, any1 wanna iPodize this pic for me? It's a bit harder than the other ones....

img04175zz.jpg

That pretty good dude..

These are a couple i did when i first tried to mimic their add campaign.

585439047[/snapback]

those are good! any chance of seeing the original pics? (there's no point of reference otherwis:p:p )

iPodize your pic with a Zen?&nbsp:blink:k:

585439135[/snapback]

hahaha, sorry, but i think zen's are MUCH sexier. they're cheaper too, and that's a big plus for m:yes:s:

Thread opener: GREAT!&nbsp:woot:t:

585439281[/snapback]

Thanks!!!:D:D:D:D

oh and @jack_canada:

that's a pretty bad picture to ipodize... it's all blurry, it's not a good pose and the background is hella hard to remov:no:o:

I've being trying to iPodize this pic of me, but I'm getting randome reboots while running Photoshop, any1 wanna iPodize this pic for me? It's a bit harder than the other ones....

I can do it....

But the results won't be too good.....

Can you provide a better clearer picture...

Which dosn't look like someone shot during jerking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ninja: