iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

Please review my ipodisation.......... :D  :D  :D

585439728[/snapback]

Hey, that's pretty good! you think you can replace the racket with the mp3 player of your choice? and maybe make it a little more ipod-like... no details on the person, only a black silhouette

My attempt:

ilife.gif

=)

585440188[/snapback]

"PC only. Sorry Mac-users" HAHAHA ROFL :rofl: :laugh:

I can do it....

But the results won't be too good.....

Can you provide a better clearer picture...

Which dosn't look like someone shot during jerking :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :ninja:

585439875[/snapback]

That's the only good picture of me that I have.....

Some good ideas, but I think they're looking a little less than amazing. Are you using a vector program (such as Illustrator or Fireworks)? If so you need to smooth out the vectors becuase it's messing up the fun. Nice job all the same.

Some good ideas, but I think they're looking a little less than amazing. Are you using a vector program (such as Illustrator or Fireworks)? If so you need to smooth out the vectors becuase it's messing up the fun. Nice job all the same.

585441805[/snapback]

ditto :wacko: