iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

Just a little something I put together,

iHat.

post-59058-1108374752_thumb.jpg

585468442[/snapback]

You used a Relient K hat.... I'm just mesmerized. Most people have no idea who they are. Can't get enough... ok well I can but it takes several hours longer than anyone else.

You used a Relient K hat.... I'm just mesmerized. Most people have no idea who they are. Can't get enough... ok well I can but it takes several hours longer than anyone else.

585491598[/snapback]

Hmm Rk is very well known and considered somewhat mainstream around here.

Hmm Rk is very well known and considered somewhat mainstream around here.

585491610[/snapback]

it's kind of the same around here but i dont know if i'd call it mainstream

oh btw, circasurvive kicks ass! i'll be seeing them very soon :D

(I just realised this thread was here, so if a mod sees this can you delete the new thread I started to show my pic? thanks!)

I finally got an iPod the other day, and was changing some of the graphics in it - I put Homestar's head as the "do not disconnect" screen. Looked cool!

post-30163-1108764315.png

Then I had an idea :D (see below).

I had to start with a picture of Homestar standing upright, which meant I had to cut his legs out and make them look bent, plus move his body and head around - so it may not really look like he's dancing, I cant really figure it out lol. Also it was a pain trying to reconstruct the actual iPod after getting rid of the hand of the guy holding it in the original advert I found. But anyway, what do you guys think? I just wish I could have made the edges more crisper to look like the ads - but after all the editing I did on him (and the badly compressed imaged I started with - blotchy white edges) he was very jaggy, so I added a bit of a drop shadow to blur the edges slightly.

Please make sure you click the image to get the full thing - it looks awfully compressed in that preview!

post-30163-1108764292_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrXBob

Also, where did you guys get the real Apple Myriad font? I couldnt find a free version :(

585495231[/snapback]

i just used tahoma, i dont think ive seen anyone with the actual myriad font - the "i" has a little semi-circle taken out of the top of it, and all of the i's ive seen dont have that... so im guessing they're using tahoma too. or arial..

..or something. (im not very smart, btw)

Ipodize4.jpg

:)

and also can anyone tell me where the convert point tool is in Photoshop 7 ?

bleah i kinda did it.. thru photoshop ..but i suck at vectoring.. so here it goes :s

Edited by hinoko07

Here it is my experience with ipoding images :whistle:

before

After

Hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy others. Cheers :woot:

EDIT: s#$t.. i forgot the ipod .. lol ... i?ll change the images as soon as i can :blush::

Wow! The iPod doesn't have a shadow! It'a a ghost

Please give me a break !!! I'm new at this :p :cry: :cry: :cry:

8fe25c13.jpg

There you are, the shadow ... I guess that's all with this pic :woot: ( It's at same time my first wallpaper ;) )