iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

what font are you guys using for the iPod text?

585516715[/snapback]

The original font is called Myriad, but it's not free.

I use Blue Highway instead, which is free and looks exactly the same.

nice job there. i like the ones on this page!

Enrickey, that's a good one, but you should make the shadow a little less opaque.

overclocking, yours are getting better :)

i wanted to tell everyone that i just got my zen micro. sweet little piece of electronics, i must say :D

Hey pple, I have a photo of myself. But i can't seem to extract just myself out of the photo. Even though i use the magic wand, i can't just get ME out of the picture without the background. How do i do that ?

Hey pple, I have a photo of myself. But i can't seem to extract just myself out of the photo. Even though i use the magic wand, i can't just get ME out of the picture without the background. How do i do that ?

585568600[/snapback]

Give me a truckload of money and I'll do it.

585568600[/snapback]

http://www.stealthdesignz.com/index2.php?p...shop/customride

^^pretty much the same idea, instead of changing the colours, invert selection, hit delete.

Here is my attempt... kinda sucks though, headphone wires were hard as hell to make... anyone with input on how to make them smoother please let me know.

post-95023-1110344577_thumb.jpg