iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

KeR and b0m8er, FINALLY ppl who post the original pic too...

it would be better if you did it to a pic of yourselves and attach the original too =/

but anyway, great work cybadelic! :)

I donno if I would have done it so hi-res... the jagged edges look kinda nasty...

Feel free to ignore my criticism, considering I haven't posted on of my own, nor do i intend to

No, you are right. The jagged edges do look nasty but this is cos i used Paint Shop Pro 9 (which no one seems to use) and when i resize it, the earphone wires go jagged...I should try the different resizing methods :blush:

Heres mine. I dont have myriad (dont know where to get for free) so it is a bit hard to get the proper ipod effect :( Look at my 1337 home made ipod :p

Before...

post-84694-1108071532_thumb.jpg < Might make a wallpaper out of you :p

After...

post-84694-1108070433.png

D3ft0ne!?

Edited by D3ft0ne!

My first ipodized picture! Unfortunatly I didn't use a great picture so the background was hard to remove and as a result the face is a bit messed up :(

Before:

bush25qh.jpg

After:

bush20mk.jpg

For all of you, to achieve the real iPod effect you have to make a shape (vector) of the person or animal or whoever the hell you use otherwise the pic will ook jagged or simply wrong...

For all of you, to achieve the real iPod effect you have to make a shape (vector) of the person or animal or whoever the hell you use otherwise the pic will ook jagged or simply wrong...

585447908[/snapback]

My edges dont look jaggy :wacko:. Mario r0x0rZ.

D3ft0ne!?