iPodize your picture!

Question

Hey everyone! Inspired by the Anything Sells nowdays topic, I thought: hey, anyone with half decent photoshop skills can do that!

So I thought I could start a small competition. Take a picture of yours, and iPodize it!

I'll go first:

Original Pic

(yes, i was using a piece of bread as a puppet, but I was half drunk, so it's all good... :laugh: )

iPodized Pic

I had so much fun making this, I can't beleive it.

Now you show off your skills! :cool:

Edited by noroom

I just made the stuff in Photoshop.......

No stupid Vector program...

You have to be able to use the Extract filter... some history brush tool...

And then fill the layer with black...... :D :D

I didn't mean that you had used vectors. I simply added the properly because you could use vectors and have it look horrible depending on your level of expertise.

It looks pretty good but it would be simpler for most people to use vectors to obtain a nice smooth outline.

Some good ideas, but I think they're looking a little less than amazing. Are you using a vector program (such as Illustrator or Fireworks)? If so you need to smooth out the vectors becuase it's messing up the fun. Nice job all the same.

585441805[/snapback]

Just wondering, how would one do so? I'm using the Macromedia MX 2004 trial if it matters. Thanks for any information. :D

Open up Fireworks, load up a bitmap and grab the pen tool then simply trace as best you can. Some tools that helps alot: Modify -> Alter Path -> Simplify, especially if you want to use the vector path tool. Simple Pen tool is the way to go though.

you have to create it with vectors.

what i did is take a pic of a zen and make a new vector layer on top of it. then just draw over the lines and in the end delete the original zen. tadaa! :D

Here's my weak attempt! Now I have to decide wut to do with the laptop&chair, cuz the posture would just look WEIRD without em. :pinch:

P.S. Could some1 add the iPod for me plz??? :yes: :yes:

EDIT: :angry: Damn! Something's @ the edges!!! Can some1 help me fix that?

post-40659-1108241782_thumb.jpg

Edited by jack_canada

same Q...    :rofl:

585465197[/snapback]

.... :rolleyes:

iPods are so overrated. But their publicity campaign is kinda neat, so I thought I'd mimic it using a Creative Zen Micro instead :p

I'm completely in love with this little machine. I can't wait to get my hands on one of them! :D

That's really me in this ad! Original pic here.