u forgot Quad Processor

Intel Xeon, 3.0GHz/4MB Cache PowerEdge 66XX

or dual :

AMD Athlon? 64 FX-55 Processor with HyperTransport Technology

Intel? Pentium? 4 Processor w/ HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.4GHz 2MB Cache

Intel? Pentium? 4 Processor 560J w/ HT Technology 3.6GHz 1MB Cache

in the alienware alx

Dual 2.3GHz PowerPC G5

yes so what why would anyone need dual processor or 8gb of ram on a pc ?

and the ram is only ddr 400 at $3050

585486237[/snapback]

maybe for some people do use demanding programs such as autocad or any of the 3d rendering programs? it's funny how you say that who would ever need a dual processor or 8gb ram but earlier you said

agree 100% and some pc's are way better than apple (mac)

dual pci expresse video card

dual processor systems

more ram

a little hypocritical arent we

and we all know mac overcharges for extra ram. nothing new there

maybe for some people do use demanding programs such as autocad or any of the 3d rendering programs? it's funny how you say that who would ever need a dual processor or 8gb ram but earlier you said

a little hypocritical arent we

and we all know mac overcharges for extra ram. nothing new there

585486252[/snapback]

I really don't care I pointed out some good and some bad things about pc and mac i don't like mac (apple) and thats my opinion

Thats all

This Thread Should Be closed so the arguement ends

I really don't care I pointed out some good and some bad things about pc and mac  i don't like mac (apple) and thats my opinion

Thats all

585486258[/snapback]

and your opinion is valid but it seems like you're trying everything so that pcs are better than macs. like you did say that pcs have dual procs and more ram but after i showed that macs have dual procs and can use a lot of ram too, you bring started talking about servers. desktops and servers have different applications. they shouldnt be compared. finally you said that no one even needs dual procs and ram in a desktop, but youre the one who brought them up in the first place!

ok thats MY opinion. oh and i didnt see anything good you said about the mac except maybe for the crossplatform hardware and software, but that's really insignificant

It won't end because you Apple people are so blind that you'll never see the truth. :cool: :whistle:

;)

Face it, the PC platform is just better and more innovative. :happy:

and your opinion is valid but it seems like you're trying everything so that pcs are better than macs. like you did say that pcs have dual procs and more ram but after i showed that macs have dual procs and can use a lot of ram too, you bring started talking about servers. desktops and servers have different applications. they shouldnt be compared. finally you said that no one even needs dual procs and ram in a desktop, but youre the one who brought them up in the first place!

ok thats MY opinion. oh and i didnt see anything good you said about the mac except maybe for the crossplatform hardware and software, but that's really insignificant

585486275[/snapback]

i said 30inch hd screens and cheaper ipods

but i still think the creative zen is better it has bigger screen and its color it has pictures movies music easy to hold and use

"Watch up to 85 hours of Movies, Recorded TV Programs or Home Videos1

Store and listen up to 9,000 songs1

Carry and enjoy up to tens of thousands of photos1

Large, high resolution 3.8" TFT LCD backlit for crisp and clear images

Removable and rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer Battery - carry a spare so your entertainment will never be cut short

Powerful Windows? Mobile operating system lets you easily sync, find and manage your digital entertainment

Quickly transfer content from your PC to your Zen Portable Media Center with USB 2.0

Built-in speaker means you can enjoy your movie or music with others

4 presets buttons that shortcut to your favorite TV show, movie or song

Works with popular formats like WMV, WMA, MP3, JPG "

"Size WxHxD: 5.67" x 3.18" x 1.06" (144mm x 80.7mm x 27mm)

Weight: 12oz (340 grams) with battery

Display: 3.8", 320 x 240 pixel resolution, backlit LCD Display

Capacity: 20GB Hard drive(1)

Battery Life: Up to 22hrs continuous audio playtime(2)

Or up to 7hrs of continuous video playtime(2)

Interface: USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1) "

"5.6 ounces

2.4 x 4.1 x .57 inches

Apple Earphones

AC Adapter

FireWire cable

USB 2.0 cable"

i said 30inch hd screens and cheaper ipods

but i still think the creative zen is better it has bigger screen and its color  it has pictures movies music  easy to hold and use

"Watch up to 85 hours of Movies, Recorded TV Programs or Home Videos1

Store and listen up to 9,000 songs1

Carry and enjoy up to tens of thousands of photos1

Large, high resolution 3.8" TFT LCD backlit for crisp and clear images

Removable and rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer Battery - carry a spare so your entertainment will never be cut short

Powerful Windows? Mobile operating system lets you easily sync, find and manage your digital entertainment

Quickly transfer content from your PC to your Zen Portable Media Center with USB 2.0

Built-in speaker means you can enjoy your movie or music with others

4 presets buttons that shortcut to your favorite TV show, movie or song

Works with popular formats like WMV, WMA, MP3, JPG "

585486289[/snapback]

you're now comparing a media center to just an mp3 player... it would have been more appropriate if you compared the zen mirco to the ipod mini but hey you didnt

you're now comparing a media center to just an mp3 player... it would have been more appropriate if you compared the zen mirco to the ipod mini but hey you didnt

585486293[/snapback]

ok good point but i would still consider the creative zen an mp3 player and there is no reason apple could not add a color lcd and play movies but they didn't then they make a seperate ipod for just pictures usb is on more computers then firewire

but the ipod is cheaper

It won't end because you Apple people are so blind that you'll never see the truth.  :cool:    :whistle:

;)

Face it, the PC platform is just better and more innovative.  :happy:

585486284[/snapback]

Get a Mac and eat your Hat.

about 8 people I know have gone from PC to Mac and will never look back and these are some of the most Mac hating evil SOB's you will ever meet we are talking Steve Ballmer cloans that's the sort of evil I know!!!

And they switched and now they diss Windows.

It's true once you go Mac you don't go back.

Aint it funny how all the rich people own Macs and all the poor people own PC's... For instance all the Movie Stars, Singers, Even Bill Gates has a powerbook.. I mean if the company leader even uses a Mac don't you think you should at least get one before you shoot it down?

It won't end because you Apple people are so blind that you'll never see the truth.?:cool::? :whistle:le:

;);)

Face it, the PC platform is just better and more innovative.:happy:py:

585486284[/snapback]

well there are more people working on pc's and building and developing for pc's

and its fine that they like apple but they should addmit that pc's and servers are = if not better than some systems I admit apple mac have nice screens 30inch hd and that ipod is cheaper so they should admit the truth

about 8 people I know have gone from PC to Mac and will never look back and these are some of the most Mac hating evil SOB's you will ever meet we are talking Steve Ballmer cloans that's the sort of evil I know!!!

Aint it funny how all the rich people own Macs and all the poor people own PC's... For instance all the Movie Stars, Singers, Even Bill Gates has a powerbook.. I mean if the company leader even uses a Mac don't you think you should at least get one before you shoot it down?

585486300[/snapback]

he dose not have a power book it was a verry bad photoshoped picture

rich people have pc's 2 and thats what they chose owell

ces2005_promo_gates.png

Edited by MvT Cracker

ok good point but i would still consider the creative zen an mp3 player and there is no reason apple could not add a color lcd and play movies but they didn't then they make a seperate ipod for just pictures usb is on more computers then firewire

but the ipod is cheaper

585486297[/snapback]

the ipod is cheaper when compared to the zen media player yes, but its price is pretty much in line other mp3 players on the market.

the ipod is cheaper when compared to the zen media player yes, but its price is pretty much in line other mp3 players on the market.

585486307[/snapback]

ok u have made ur points but u still cannot admit that pc's and servers are not bad i have admitted that not everything apple is bad and even corrected my mistakes u evil mac (apple) lovers won't even consider that pc's are not bad and are blinded by your faith like everyone says

ok u have made ur points but u still cannot admit that pc's and servers are not bad i have admitted that not everything apple is bad and even corrected my mistakes

585486316[/snapback]

pc desktop and servers are not bad at all. i never said that. heck i own 4pcs and only 1mac. how does that look

he dose not have a power book it was a verry bad photoshoped picture

rich people have pc's 2 and thats what they chose owell

585486304[/snapback]

Really who has a PC?.. name 1 person

over on the Mac camp we have

Moby

Britney Spears

Fred Durst

Keanu Reeves

And the blind dude from Star Trek!

Just to name a few... Lets put these people into a smart category since they are successful they must be doing something right, maybe there intelligence is what makes them buy a Mac? :happy:

Anyway I know Macintosh is the better platform I'm enlightened and I don't care what you use isn't it time you updated your virus definitions maybe defrag your hard drive remove spyware? mite want to be careful since I think your computer just locked up try hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL. ah crap blue screen. always tomorrow eh? (I know that last comment was ignorant but I don't care I'm just brining it down to your level of comprehension)

PS the Powerbook he used he was seen holding coming out of the microsoft Building it was a LONG time ago we are not talking about the shady mockup of him in bed with one at CES sheesh

pc desktop and servers are not bad at all. i never said that. heck i own 4pcs and only 1mac. how does that look

585486321[/snapback]

ok but the hole time from when i read 4 pages back u have only said only good things about apple and nothing good about pc's and just whanted to hear that

ok but the hole time from when i read 4 pages back u have only said only good things about apple and nothing good about pc's and just whanted to hear that

585486331[/snapback]

then that is my fault

then that is my fault

585486333[/snapback]

yes but owell u may have said something good about pc before and i just think that everyone should have the hole truth so they can make there own choice

Install linux and you will diss both and never go back. Follow the penguin.

585486300[/snapback]

And you think Jobs doesn't have a PC somewhere? Please.

It just shows you that PC users like Bill Gates aren't completely ignorant like Apple users are. I've used Apples before hell I own an iPod. But I think OSX completely sucks. Add that to you list of "people I knows".

Movie stars, singers are complete idiots who don't know how to upgrade a PC, so they throw their Mac out and buy a new one. I wouldn't be so proud as to group yourself in the same low IQ pool as celebrities are ;)

I said if bill gates uses a powerbook you should atleast try an apple.

I have tried a PC and Its crap hell I came from a PC I still use a PC! but like everyone in this thread who bashes Macs don't even own one or bases there argument on a 30min trip to a Store a friends or Mac Os 8 / 9.

And you think Jobs doesn't have a PC somewhere? Please.

It just shows you that PC users like Bill Gates aren't completely ignorant like Apple users are. I've used Apples before hell I own an iPod. But I think OSX completely sucks. Add that to you list of "people I knows".

Movie stars, singers are complete idiots who don't know how to upgrade a PC, so they throw their Mac out and buy a new one. I wouldn't be so proud as to group yourself in the same low IQ pool as celebrities are ;)

585486347[/snapback]

well i agree and its hard to get parts to fix or even upgrade a mac

and britney spears is a drunk who probably dosn't even know how to work a computer

Really who has a PC?.. name 1 person

over on the Mac camp we have

Moby

Britney Spears

Fred Durst

Keanu Reeves

And the blind dude from Star Trek!

Just to name a few... Lets put these people into a smart category since they are successful they must be doing something right, maybe there intelligence is what makes them buy a Mac?  :happy:

I wouldn't say intelligence is Britney Spears' strongest suit. If anything, that list would make me not buy a mac. ;)

I said if bill gates uses a powerbook you should atleast try an apple.

I have tried a PC and Its crap hell I came from a PC I still use a PC! but like everyone in this thread who bashes Macs don't even own one or bases there argument on a 30min trip to a Store a friends or Mac Os 8 / 9.

585486359[/snapback]

i have used a mac i would never own one tho and my teacher use to show us os 8 and 9 when they were new and so what if i bashed macs but i admitted that pc's have problems due to noob users people not building there computers correctly and gay virus adware and spyware makers and other gay crap but at least with a computer u can fix it