Sony PSP US launch a failure?

Got mine today and I love it. Great little media player on top of the games. Graphics look much better then what I expected via screenshots.

I am a happy customer.

Got mine today and I love it. Great little media player on top of the games. Graphics look much better then what I expected via screenshots.

I am a happy customer.

585688756[/snapback]

Do i hear psp fanboy!!?

Do i hear psp fanboy!!?

585688782[/snapback]

I am only a fan if its something that I feel I got my moneys worth out of it. I was not sure what I was getting into when I got it, my son wanted it real bad so I got it, now all I have to say is that we will be fighting over it LOL.

I look forward to seeing what games will come out as time goes.

Do i hear psp fanboy!!?

585688782[/snapback]

dude... I don't think someone is a fanboy just because he had a positive experince with a product... I mean if he didn't like it would you have said "Do I hear a nintendo fanboy?" And it's not like he's the only one in the world that happy with the product, there are many others... such as Dazzla, and everyone who doesn't plan to return their PSPs to the store anytime soon.

I just got my hands on one yesterday at work and it is quite an interesting product. However, since I currently own a PS2 and I'm saving some cash to build a new system, I'll hold off on the PSP :/

dude... I don't think someone is a fanboy just because he had a positive experince with a product... I mean if he didn't like it would you have said "Do I hear a nintendo fanboy?" And it's not like he's the only one in the world that happy with the product, there are many others... such as Dazzla, and everyone who doesn't plan to return their PSPs to the store anytime soon.

585688873[/snapback]

Dude...read back a page at the last post. :pinch:

You people Act like you are poor, can't affort this.

I mean, comon, how much do you earn?

You don't even earn $25,000 a year?

585733263[/snapback]

Student Loans, car insurance, gas prices, it's not about how much you earn, it's about how much expenses you have.

You people Act like you are poor, can't affort this.

I mean, comon, how much do you earn?

You don't even earn $25,000 a year?

585733263[/snapback]

I am a freaking College student I don't make half of that, don't have time to work.

It has been forgotten taht March is a bad time to release and portable and the holidays is the best time. DS didn't sell that well for a Holiday release.

I am a freaking College student I don't make half of that, don't have time to work.

585733288[/snapback]

Are most people in this thread complaing about it's too much College students doesn't even work much?

It has been forgotten taht March is a bad time to release and portable and the holidays is the best time. DS didn't sell that well for a Holiday release.

585733414[/snapback]

Very true. March is a time that everyone is either on spring break, or at school, and usually the only reason to buy is a birthday. A holiday release would have been intense.

Are most people in this thread complaing about it's too much College students doesn't even work much?

585733537[/snapback]

Who else would you expect to buy them? Other than kids who also can't afford it.

PSP is off to a better start than the DS and PS2. Says ALOOOOT since it was released in March with the slow advertising and limited supplies. Plus the price excuse. Its just people expected PSP to sell a million a week which is absurd. PSP in Japan is doubling the DS sales.