The Official Mac OS X "Tiger" Thread

Vice
just because they're not in the screenshot doesnt mean they won't be included with tiger :|

585696399[/snapback]

They are not included in Tiger Apple do not have the rights to those wallpapers nor would they include anything they don't have first dibs on.

in the screenshot I posted on page 2 I missed out about 5 wallpapers. I made the thumbnails a little larger and included them all in this screenshot. You may notice 2 of the wallpapers are not the normal size of the others, Don't ask me why because I don't know why but they are also included.

Direct Link

thumbnails3ic.th.jpg

Enjoy :)

Bling3k12

They're all (except those two) in the native resolution of the 30" Display...

I can only imagine how sweet those look on there...

Who here thinks that Clown Fish is in because of Finding Nemo? :p

Vice

me defo :D it makes sense.

PureLogic
Remember also that "plastic" is not the official name Apple gave to this supposedly new interface, just a name who's become common in forums around the net.

585697432[/snapback]

Ah that's why the Plastic resources in Tiger's Extras.rsrc are designated with "PlasticWindowSmall" and "PlasticWindowTall"! :rolleyes:

Spacedog
Ah that's why the Plastic resources in Tiger's Extras.rsrc are designated with "PlasticWindowSmall" and "PlasticWindowTall"! :rolleyes:

585698759[/snapback]

Didn't know about that, thanks for the info!

(not that this little bit of information invalidates all of my post... ;) )

PureLogic
Didn't know about that, thanks for the info!

(not that this little bit of information invalidates all of my post... ;) )

585698813[/snapback]

That's why I only quoted that part. ;)

They might change the name to Aqua again in the final version, but the official name is Plastic according to the resource files.

There's something I don't understand when looking at the Extras.rsrc file btw. There are 3 Menubar colors: Blue, Graphite/Purple (used when applying Graphite) and a really Brown one that isn't being used.

So what's up with that?

Edited by PureLogic

tronmaster
200 New Features. Tiger will have 200 not 2,000. It would be awesome to have 2,000 thou! :p

585695889[/snapback]

Oh okay, thanks Philip! That's the thing about me I have bad memory, and the memory is iffy so things get jumbled... :D

ILMagic
The latest Tiger build comes with a new Aqua background if that's what you mean.

585696663[/snapback]

Could you post a thumbnail of that?

Vice

you know if it does come with a new aqua background I don't have it... :s

NeoXY
They are not included in Tiger Apple do not have the rights to those wallpapers nor would they include anything they don't have first dibs on.

in the screenshot I posted on page 2 I missed out about 5 wallpapers. I made the thumbnails a little larger and included them all in this screenshot. You may notice 2 of the wallpapers are not the normal size of the others, Don't ask me why because I don't know why but they are also included.

Direct Link

thumbnails3ic.th.jpg

Enjoy :)

585697562[/snapback]

wow...those are nice....can't wait....

Vice
Are you using 8A425? If so, did you upgrade or fresh install?

585700592[/snapback]

Sorry I cant say anything, I don't want another warning.

neostyle

585700616[/snapback]

jesus , how old r you ? if u cant answer that question without a warning then this

is the wrong place for us all .

PureLogic

585700616[/snapback]

wtf? :blink: Dude just say yes or no, nobody is asking you to post screenshots and stuff.

Solarix

wow those wallpapers are just UHH UHH spray... i want them now

Vice
wtf? :blink: Dude just say yes or no, nobody is asking you to post screenshots and stuff.

585701762[/snapback]

id rather not say anything at all to be honest, I have had warnings for allot of stuff.

mootymoots

if you were an apple developer, you'd have nothing to worry about :)

divinatum

yes he would, NDA's.

Vice
yes he would, NDA's.

585702132[/snapback]

:yes:

mootymoots

So, as an apple developer, its against the NDA to admit you are testing it??? I dont think so :)

neostyle
So, as an apple developer, its against the NDA to admit you are testing it??? I dont think so :)

585702364[/snapback]

and don't forget . he is not allowed to leave the house ...

Vice

lol I'm not an Apple Developer and I am not bound by an NDA. I am more afraid of what Chad will do to me to be perfectly honest.

mootymoots

lol, well I was being sarcastic as you could be an apple developer :p Thats what im saying :) So there's no harm in saying you've tested the latest release :). But you've blown your cover now Bond! :p

Vice

yer but for all you know I could be an Apple spy waiting for links to our own software then I will pounce on you!

Of course that's not true :ninja:

PureLogic
yer but for all you know I could be an Apple spy waiting for links to our own software then I will pounce on you!

Of course that's not true :ninja:

585702594[/snapback]

Just don't mention it next time if you're so afraid that Chad might come and get you. :laugh: