The Official Mac OS X "Tiger" Thread

Back on topic:

I'm sure Shapeshifter will come out for Tiger pretty fast. So that'll cover up the underrated Aqua(maybe a Tiger version of Aqua Extreme).

I probobly will not get Shapeshifter for Tiger. I love Aqua, and very rarely use other themes.

I just dislike switching themes every few days. There is a perfectly good theme already loaded on your Mac. Use it.

lol I'm not an Apple Developer and I am not bound by an NDA. I am more afraid of what Chad will do to me to be perfectly honest.

585702436[/snapback]

Everyone seems to know this but you. If you break the rules, you get a warning. The mod posts the warning, and if no other staff person says anything about it, guess what....they probably agree.

So instead of crying wolf everytime you get a warning, try cleaning up your act. Like I've said many times to many people. If you have a problem with a staff member, take it up with them over pm or with an admin over pm. It doesn't belong in the public forums. We'd appreciate it.

Case closed....back to posting about Tiger

Indeed Chad, it's all that *grunt*...me moderator...*grunt* that is scaring people :laugh:

Radish?

Everyone seems to know this but you.  If you break the rules, you get a warning.  The mod posts the warning, and if no other staff person says anything about it, guess what....they probably agree.

So instead of crying wolf everytime you get a warning, try cleaning up your act.  Like I've said many times to many people.  If you have a problem with a staff member, take it up with them over pm or with an admin over pm.  It doesn't belong in the public forums.  We'd appreciate it.

Case closed....back to posting about Tiger

585705692[/snapback]

:huh: I'm saying if I post the wallpapers you will come down on me like a ton of bricks. :huh:

in the words of Dr Phil "I'm feeling some tention here"

Can't you two do this via PM?

585713532[/snapback]

I would rather not do it at all. :unsure:

Anyway Tiger looks Fab! I cannot wait to get my boxed copy and smell that new book smell :p

*hint* The wallpapers can be found at the spymac forums *hint*

585713937[/snapback]

That's not a hint, that's just saying where they are :p :laugh:

I think its basically going to be a OS X patch update cd with widgets, thats going to cost about $99.00.

I mean honestly, I've been using it for a while, and dont really see too many changes.

I think its basically going to be a OS X patch update cd with widgets, thats going to cost about $99.00.

I mean honestly, I've been using it for a while, and dont really see too many changes.

585714049[/snapback]

Your kidding right?

You haven't noticed the new Mail, Spotlight, Automator, Safari, QuickTime, or iChat? And thats not even going into the new technologies like CoreImage. I mean Tiger is the biggest OS X release since Mac OS X 10.0. :p

This picture is floating around at the Spymac forums, apparently it's the new "Aqua Blue" wallpaper -

picture46th.png

Radish?

This picture is floating around at the Spymac forums, apparently it's the new "Aqua Blue" wallpaper -

picture46th.png

Radish?

585716960[/snapback]

Looks pretty much the same as the Panther one. Actually I don't even know which I like better:(p :(

8A425 sports new "Aqua Blue" and "Aqua Graphite" desktop pictures. While not a drastical change from Panther's or Jaguar's, this is yet another sign that Tiger has definitely moved into the Final Candidate phase.

The new build of Tiger also sports a few other new desktop pictures. Among them a "clownfish" picture.

http://story.ch/cgi-bin/macnews.cgi/2005/0...0329_newdeskpic

seems like it'll have them all.

picture46th.png

Radish?

585716960[/snapback]

Since when is it possible again to post Tiger screenshots on neow:huh:huh:

The wall looks kinda the same to me, won't use it anyway I have better on:p. :p

The wall looks kinda the same to me, won't use it anyway I have better ones. :p

585718491[/snapback]

I doubt a lot of people use it all the time. We all have better desktops :)