Official WinHEC 2005 Thread

Someone please capture the keynote so us who have class can still watch it this evening.

585827326[/snapback]

Some one has the video camera out no doubt ;)

I know this is a great time for people in the UK to watch it, but the poor American people are gonna miss it or miss school/work/university.

Oh well, sucks to be you guys! :D

I know this is a great time for people in the UK to watch it, but the poor American people are gonna miss it or miss school/work/university.

Oh well, sucks to be you guys!  :D

585827362[/snapback]

Were not watching it, cause its that stupid display card thing.

The keynote is scheduled to start at 10, so it really won't start until 10:15 at the earliest. In either case, that's 40 minutes off, how are you guys coming up with 15 and 20?

The keynote is scheduled to start at 10, so it really won't start until 10:15 at the earliest. In either case, that's 40 minutes off, how are you guys coming up with 15 and 20?

585827435[/snapback]

Because it begins the intro at half past the hour... that's when the stream is going to begin.

The webcast begins at 9.30 (17.30) but it will probably just show the auditorium and the murmurings of the audience. I don't think Bill will appear until after 10.00 (18.00)

How long will it be? I've got homework to do! :laugh:

Ah well - I'll do it while I watch - the advantages of having a wireless network in your house! :happy:

EDIT:

knowing my kinda luck, i'll be conected to the last minute and then get cut off.

585827489[/snapback]

I reckon it will happen to me too. Sod's Law :(

Happened to me at that eXeem broadcast - mind you the product, eXeem was crap and so was the broadcast. But this is going to be sweet!

1 minute to go perhaps :woot:

How long will it be? I've got homework to do!:laugh:h:

Ah well - I'll do it while I watch - the advantages of having a wireless network in your house!:happy:y:

585827491[/snapback]

I have the same issue, my Geography AS-Level coursework needs doing for tomorrow and I haven't started it yet.