Aero style

Is that a longhorn build screenshot or is that your visual style?  If that's your visual style (updated) can we get that updated version with a shellstyle?  And is that Codename Dashboard?

585838743[/snapback]

it must be the visual style cause they remove the sidebar from the last longhorn build

Edited by )(RockerBoy

windows X pls strip the shellstyle seems way to big and to much just keep it basic cut the details....

and maybe try to get it working like in 5048 with a link to show all details

post-39299-1114637711.jpg

Off Topic:

I am going to install LH5048 on my primary laptop (I was going to reformat it anyway)

Should I install 5048 first and then install windows xp pro?

How should I do this... I was thinking about creating two partitions, one for Longhorn, about 8gb, and then using the rest of the HDD for windowsXP, what should I do?

EDIT: I guess I'm assuming someone here has installed this new build.

WindowsX the name of the wallpaper is "Bliss" too,

it's no mistake it's the same name as the old one...but in the web folder of windows it's BMP extension, the other one is jpeg...strange usage to me...

WindowsX the name of the wallpaper is "Bliss" too,

it's no mistake it's the same name as the old one...but in the web folder of windows it's BMP extension, the other one is jpeg...strange usage to me...

585839216[/snapback]

Bliss? thats weird

Bliss? thats weird

585839562[/snapback]

Not really mate, every build of longhorn I've seen so far has had bliss as the name of the build specific wallpaper.

Nick

(from earlier when I was saying about the corrupt download, I was fogetting to rename the file from zip to rar, did it at work and forgot by the time I got home, and forgot to read the first post again, ooops)

Apache-User, I've tried so far and found it's impossible. all I can do is just controlling layout.

Chsoriano, install XP, boot to DOS, set main boot drive to blank LH drive, restart, boot LH CD, install LH, boot to DOS again and set main boot drive to XP, edit boot.ini with LH drive line and if it doesn't work, you can use boot manager.

GCNaddict, he gave me resources to make VS so it's obivious that he will make it too.

Mateus-ES, rename the extensio to rar and open it.

shellstyle is not ready so I can't add it and which milestone this build is, M9?

Thank you mate :)

without offence, I don't love really the visual style (Becuz that the MS one suck from the start)

But the ShellStyle Rock so mush!

@ WindowsX, you know the regular Horiz. shellstyle on the top that reduces functionality strictly to "tasks"? Is there any way to split the shellstyle to a narrower version of the top "tasks" shellstyle and in addition, have the other bottom component of the shellstyle strictly present the user with the "details" view... hopefully eliminating layout scrollbar issues?

Just wishful thinking but probably impossible no? Great work thusfar, thank you! :)

So is the shell style included in the pack now? Or the final isn't done yet... I downloaded the Aero style from oldecrow, but I didn't like it... mainly for one reason: an inactive title bar for a window is not the same as the active, which kind of throws the theme off.

me still thinks the shellstyle is to big looks kind a messy to :blush:

X u should include a minimum one in the pack for people that dont like the big one.. u can use my file that i gave u erlyer today...

final theme should look some like this :whistle:

normal_screen_april_05.jpg

So is the shell style included in the pack now?  Or the final isn't done yet... I downloaded the Aero style from oldecrow, but I didn't like it... mainly for one reason: an inactive title bar for a window is not the same as the active, which kind of throws the theme off.

585842842[/snapback]

That's the reason why I don't want to make match captionbar toolbackground because of the obivious reason as Slate.

me still thinks the shellstyle is to big looks kind a messy to?:blush::

X u should include a minimum one in the pack for people that dont like the big one.. u can use my file that i gave u erlyer today...

final theme should look some like this?:whistle:e:

normal_screen_april_05.jpg

585842877[/snapback]

I asked ppl to give opinions about these two and most of them agreed to use the complete but bloat ones.