Aero style

Hey Windows X, Im a big fan of your visual styles, great work on the new one. I like the shell style that you are using now, the minimized one just didnt trip my trigger, didnt like that it cut off the file details. Can you improve the colors a bit and maybe add the emerald color like you did in previous styles and add the square minimize, maximize, and close buttons. Thanks. Also for those of you asking Im attaching the Grassy wallpaper, if Neowin doesnt want it on their site just drop me a line and I will post it on my web site. I will be posting Longhorn Icons to my site later and will drop a line when its done.

post-107980-1114720248_thumb.jpg

Thats the highest resoultion that I have, sorry. Works good on Displays that are 800x600 or 1024x768, anything higher it gets distorted. The Icons Im putting up are not from 5048, I forget which build they are from but they look much better than the standard XP ones. Also, Windows X, if you need some screenshots from Longhorn 5048, send me an e-mail and I will send all I have to you, I do have a bunch of them.

Sorry WindowsX, I had installed 5048 last night but I ended up reformatting again and just installing XP Pro. I can install it on my Desktop to get some more screenshots if you want, but it looks like dark_son is going to send you quite a few.

Question: Anyone know where to get icons for the 5048 build? They looked pretty nice.

BlueFighter, any shot? I tried but nothing's changed.

the_dark_son, I don't know about yellow mod since it'll take up a bit too much substyles. I dunno about that button but if you mean ones frmo DWM activated, just wait and see final ;)

So far 800x600 Keynote Glass wallpaper from photo is the best one right now.

Also for those of you asking Im attaching the Grassy wallpaper....

585843749[/snapback]

loooool this is no wallpaper it's somthing cutoff from some bad screenshot :no:

just a no go... dont even attach crap like this :angry:

loooool this is no wallpaper it's somthing cutoff from some bad screenshot  :no:

just a no go... dont even attach crap like this  :angry:

585843836[/snapback]

settle down there buddy, he is posting the best that he has.

settle down there buddy, he is posting the best that he has.

585843839[/snapback]

oh well but the 800x600 thats around is way better.. still not useable and i think a half cutoff image dosent help anybody before i use a cutoff i'll resize the 800x600 or just use a wall that almost matches the original... see my screen few pages back :sleep:

WindowsX

screenshot is from Edgarf28

You are free to include it in your pack if you want, but wait until tomorrow when i am 100% finished with it in that case.

edit: and that pixel errors you see after forward button is as good as fixed in that verison I have uploaded. The screenshot just aint updated.

post-79169-1114722819.png

me still thinks the shellstyle is to big looks kind a messy to  :blush:

X u should include a minimum one in the pack for people that dont like the big one.. u can use my file that i gave u erlyer today...

final theme should look some like this  :whistle:

normal_screen_april_05.jpg

585842877[/snapback]

Private Lab (Build) Beta 1...Is that just a screenshot or do you have that build?

Private Lab (Build) Beta 1...Is that just a screenshot or do you have that build?

585844034[/snapback]

Looks like a mock up to me, the xp icons in my computer, the transparency over the whole window and not just the title bars - looks like glass 2k, and I'm sure I've never seen a build number with spaces in it....

Nick

Build number are normally like this: Evaluation copy. Build 5048.winmain_idx2.050401-0535

Anyway Windows X I've got a little bug... look at the left of the start button.

Here's a screenshot:

I think that might make it a little too big, I think that was the reason he made it a scroll... the only thing is that I hope it doesn't automatically change sizes, I've seen shell styles that do that and they're quite annoying. The best thing would be a text link like in the latest Longhorn build.