Aero style

My start menu is fine... but that looks like a thin version... WindowsX, have you updated the download on neowin with a new version of the vs?

585844629[/snapback]

No I cropped the picture. I think this problem will happen for non-english system.

First about the wallpaper I added, it was sent to me when I posted in another forum about it. It looked good to me so I thought I would share. Sorry if I "offended" anyone.

Windows X -- I sent you the screenshots to your hotmail account, if you dont get em or need me to resend send me an e-mail. I have also posted them to my My Webpagewebsite in a zip file, it does not contain a virus

OK two things needed for this theme:

1. The Wallpaper you were after :)

2. The NEW Icons taken from the latest build (5048) and a few others I've put in from the previous build....anyone able to host a 1.6mb rar file ?

post-18945-1114744399_thumb.jpg

I can host the file for a while, it would be on my personal webpage which I use to run a school website but I can provide a direct link.

EDIT: Wait, does that file have icons in it from the new build? That's cool if you put those together, I'd be glad to host it. You can e-mail it to me if you want. PM me if you are interested in me hosting it.

Chsoriano - Icons sent, please host them here so Windows X can use them for his Aero theme...thanks :)

The icons include all the NEW previously unseen icons and also the best from the previous builds.

Enjoy :)

]EGG[ if you need some icons or walls hostet use my website upload them there i'll host them it's no big deal

oh and btw. my screenshot is from my 2k3 box....

Build number are normally like this: Evaluation copy. Build 5048.winmain_idx2.050401-0535

Anyway Windows X I've got a little bug... look at the left of the start button.

Here's a screenshot:

585844583[/snapback]

Nice find ;) I really forget to set that :p

Hey Windows X

Can you make the shell style enough big to be not scrolled?

585844657[/snapback]

I think it's a bit too large for now, and that'll eat up workspace.

Is there a way you could port this to WindowBlinds? I'm never letting StyleXP touch my computer again >_>...

585838251[/snapback]

Well? Is there a way? :(

Looks like WinHEC 2005 update is done here.

585845906[/snapback]

It certainly does mate :)

Now that shutdown box looks amazing, I'll be downloading that as soon as you make it available. Already using the first release which already look cool.

Nice Work!

Nick

Hello WindowsX

Great VS but it has some problem with Firefox andother apps...

post-4032-1114764017_thumb.jpg

As you can see, some toolbar button has its caption too dark to be readable.

The same happens on other applications toolbars (mostly Delphi-made apps).

Can you do anything?

I may be wrong but I think Windows X is trying to make this theme look as authentic as possible to the WinHec 2005 Aero theme. If you want the word "start" removed I'd advise to grab reshacker and edit it out of explorer.exe manually.

For those of you that do want a version of that Grass wallpaper that Windows X is using without the "Windows Longhorn" Text, here ya go.

post-107980-1114778313_thumb.jpg

Hey windows X looking Great. Iam still Usin the First Version you put out. :D

Would you try puttin the , minimise, maxsimise, close buttons like this for one version??

nice22yx.th.jpg

o and make them like this:

(go about half way down the page has the lights they make when mouse goes over them)

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...c=312923&st=150

Edited by freedom77