BBC Broadcasting on the Internet now

ohh how can i record

btw wedding feed is bbc 1 :)

585856889[/snapback]

I use net transport.. its a download manager but works with streams too.. opne the ram file in notepad.. paster the link in download manager..

like this:

BBC1

rtsp://rm10.rdthdo.bbc.co.uk/farm/*/ev7/bbc1.rm

they workin fine here too.....is tehre any canadian channels that broadcast on the net?

Can anyone tell me what channel is This

585856947[/snapback]

It seems to be broadcasting BBC1. Maybe it was previously used to broadcast the Royal Wedding a few weeks back.

I don't like the idea that we're paying a licence fee in the UK; seems as though we're paying for the rest of the world to watch for free too.

I cant believe sites still host video streams with Real Player. Move on already people WMP and Quicktime are so much better.

Woo! Working fine for me, i kept getting buffering though, i guess my ISP hasn't got the multicast thing, is there a list of the ones that have?

I cant believe sites still host video streams with Real Player. Move on already people WMP and Quicktime are so much better.

585857215[/snapback]

not always, on some videos real and WMP look the same, but the sound seems better on realplayer. But quicktime, i wish more sites use it, i really like the video ,the rewind and fast forward are great.