customized the logon screen!

Originally posted by Puskas

I was thinking, why bother with these nice looking logonui's ??

I mean, XP is stable, at the WORST I have to relogin every 5 days.. and when I do, I see it for 10 sec... hehe...

I must login to my computer everytime I use it. I don't leave my PC on all the time. So, that's why I customize mine. And plus, customization ROX!

i got mine from a supposed screen shot that was posted in another thread, there were a few there, most of them were def fakes, this one and another one were the only 2 that came close to looking real, if i can find the link, i'll post it

This is what I've managed to do so far, not really all that much as yet.

One thing you can't see from the pic is that the Shutdown button fades in when you move the mouse over it

If anyone knows how to MOVE the user names...

or center them...

i'd apriciate it greatly.. if you could post how to move it...

or post a file that contains them alread centered...

thanks

ja450n

I moved the usernames by changing the size of the right panel which shifter the divider more to the left.

If you set the layoutpos for the divider to left, or remove it completely then the usernames move all the way to the left.

Chrissssssss-

how did you change the size of the panel, i've been trying to change or move the userlists so it shows up on the far right side of the screen and i figure if i make the panel that the names show up in bigger, i cant keep the alpha blending on 3/4 of the time.

This is My Logon screen, still in progress.

It took me a long time to get the stupid Viper Hood Scoop to be placed correctly without the picture stretching or squeezing.

Still lots of work to be done.

Gotta figure out how to get rid of the two horizontal bars and that vertical bar, then fix the account part.

You guys sure are makin nice logon screens, keep up the good work :D

I'm waitin for someone to come out with a dark anime themed one :p namely Evangelion or DBZ :cheeky:

All these Login screen are tight!! One question, the divider lines are bitmaps correct? so using reg hacker I can export those? Or can I just change the colors?

they can be xported so they can be change, but there are ways to just blow them away, i havent done it with the bottom and top ones, but the center one i just looked for its number (124) in the uifile and removed it so now doesnt load at all

element

{

background: argb(0,0,0,0);

}

element [id=atom(divider)]

{

background: rcbmp(124,6,#FF00FF,0,0,1,0); <------------ this is it

}

scrollbar [vertical]

{

layoutpos: nineright;

background: rgb(115,115,115);

}

viewer

{

layoutpos: nineclient;

after

element

{

background: argb(0,0,0,0);

}

scrollbar [vertical] <------ this is basicly where it belongs

{

layoutpos: nineright;

background: rgb(115,115,115);

}

viewer

{

layoutpos: nineclient;

Here is my logon screen.

For all you DBZ fans!!!:D

By the way, if it look familiar is because I modified Sonique's Mushroom Logon.

Enjoy and please tell me what you think:alien: