customized the logon screen!

hey hey! i was thinking, instead of haveing to recomplie, and save and logout login all these times, you figure there might be a way, to put that code, into a webpage?? just so you can open the webpage, and vew whats getting changed?? just an idea.. i realize, youd have to change things like image links, and such, but if its changable to be putinto a web page, same goes for being put back into the exe.. any ideas?? and such?? thnx!

I just want to know what values to edit to get rid of the blue line running down the center and the one between the top and middle frame and i will be done and ready to share.

just look for something along the lines of this:

element [id=atom(divider)]

{

background: rcbmp(124,6,#FF00FF,0,0,1,0);

}

and you delete it.. it is in the

section and in the

among others.. just snoop around looking for it.. and delete it.. i tested it, and thats where it is

Here's the new look, its almost done..

i will upload it for download, but how do i move the text away from my solide??? there's that "click on a " wat ever floating on my image..

I want to move that text but how

Go into:

String Table/1/1033

and turn line 7 into "" (With quotes)

then:

String Table/2/1033

turn line 22 into "" (With quotes)

This should make the text dissappear, as long as doing this doesn't corrupt the file. I'll try it and see....

I love your login screen, but I have a question. The bitmap that appears when you click on a user. the blue one, with the gradient (attached), what bitmap # is that? As far as I can tell, it should be # 112. Only reason I ask is because when I edited that bitmap the last time, I f'd it all up.

Thanks in advance.

hey dromango, thats an awsome sreen eh?? what character is that?? he from a comic?? right now, im working on changing alot of stuff, like startup screen and such, all based around the chomic character called DarkClaw (a cross between wolverine and batman) it was made by amalgam comics, who made the cross between dc and marvel comics

Originally posted by Riggs

I love your login screen, but I have a question. The bitmap that appears when you click on a user. the blue one, with the gradient (attached), what bitmap # is that? As far as I can tell, it should be # 112. Only reason I ask is because when I edited that bitmap the last time, I f'd it all up.

Thanks in advance.

um..... dang, i never realized this part..

well rigg, my log in is automatic,( i mean, my password is already auto typed in...... )

so it doesnt show that..

but i dont know, maybe u should goto the account settings and see if u can click on a option were it 'wont' forget your password

hmm, that picture seems normal to me, but that outside of the button needs to be transparant/ backround of screen... exept that green arrow button thingy looks kinda at the wrong place.. im not sure if thats normal too

Originally posted by Gergith

hey dromango, thats an awsome sreen eh?? what character is that?? he from a comic?? right now, im working on changing alot of stuff, like startup screen and such, all based around the chomic character called DarkClaw (a cross between wolverine and batman) it was made by amalgam comics, who made the cross between dc and marvel comics

he's the new character from command and conquer: RENEGADE