Internet Explorer v7.0 Build 0719

I don't get it...why is IE 7 such a hot topic...I mean most people (on neowin anyways) have already turned away from IE to better alternitives like FF and Opera...so I don't understand why people would spend so much time and energy to make a fake screen...:/...

I don't get it...why is IE 7 such a hot topic...I mean most people (on neowin anyways) have already turned away from IE to better alternitives like FF and Opera...so I don't understand why people would spend so much time and energy to make a fake screen...:/...

586024512[/snapback]

Because we want to see Microsoft's next attempt at an internet browser :rolleyes:

anyone who's seen Major League2 would know what i'm talking about. You know the guy that's always yelling how much the Indian's suck? Ya.. that's most all firefox users and "microsoft haters". They all make a lot of noise but in reality they WANT microsoft to kick mozilla's butt. When microsoft does it they'll be like that guy when "Wild Thing" got his heat back.

its not even on torrent sites yet... so i wont bother commenting if its real or fake yet. give it a little while longer

Because we want to see Microsoft's next attempt at an internet browser  :rolleyes:

586024573[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :p :pinch:

What will it be when its another browser highly implemented by Microsoft? Another browser that gets the attention to be exploited once again; IE will never be safe.

What will it be when its another browser highly implemented by Microsoft? Another browser that gets the attention to be exploited once again; IE will never be safe.

586038420[/snapback]

that's a pretty narrow view. what will happen if everybody uses FF? think that will be compltely secure..no. personally i still use IE6 it does everything i need it do and i don't really care too much about all the "fancy" features of FF. all the exploits have never hit me cause i patch my system. doesn't me they won't eventually but i'm not going crazy over them.

After reading this, I think that the screenshots posted by shawncruiksh are real. We have always trusted Creamhackered, and if he did confirm it is real I think we should believe him. I've not once seen Creamhackered lie to us, and there is no point in him lieing to us about this.

Anyone have any detailed guides that will show what IE7 will difinatly have in it?

Because the things that were posted in this thread were legit, and Creamhacker confirms that they are correct? I'm talkin bout the ones that shawncruiksh posted.

why is it that longhorn 5048 has a cipher strength of 256bit, but the supposed "IE7" only has 128bit. if the screens are "real" wouldn't microsoft use the same.... looking for the word.... template as in 5048? or just build off the IE6 in xp? it doesn't make sense that if they already have the cipher strength of 256 in longhorn and its alpha, why not use the same thing in the alpha stage of IE7?

Come on people, I don't care if it says "Warning:" at the top of the text area, I don't care of it says "2005" instead of "2004", I only want to see new things.

Oh, and IE rocks!

Come on people, I don't care if it says "Warning:" at the top of the text area, I don't care of it says "2005" instead of "2004", I only want to see new things.

Oh, and IE rocks!

586083787[/snapback]

New Things

Did cream even confirm these were real?  :huh:

586083727[/snapback]

it was pretty much confirmed by everyone and there pet frog that this was fake. :whistle: