Internet Explorer v7.0 Build 0719

All of them are fake, and the screenshot of the tabs are also fake, it is just firefox.

I must admit 1 looks real, but still no prove that they are real so I say fake.

Yawn,

I dont understand why Micro* cant come up with anything different! I want a browser that has nothing to do with the Operating System... IE Firefox. Why cant they just build something different from the bottom up? It shi*s me to tears how they can just add things on, "Added" new buttons "Added" new tab browsing. Sorry but once IE7 updates on my PC, i'll just turn it off again and continue using Mozilla.

Cheers

James

Yawn,

I dont understand why Micro* cant come up with anything different! I want a browser that has nothing to do with the Operating System... IE Firefox. Why cant they just build something different from the bottom up? It shi*s me to tears how they can just add things on, "Added" new buttons "Added" new tab browsing. Sorry but once IE7 updates on my PC, i'll just turn it off again and continue using Mozilla.

Cheers

James

585911384[/snapback]

Yeah :o Why even bother waiting til it comes out, why even bother trying it first. Of course FF will be better, Of course EVERYTHING will be better :o I wish all i had on my computer was FF. I wish FF was an operating sytem too :(

It makes me so happy to know that so many people have a buddy at Microsoft. That tells me that there is a chance that someone's buddy might know someone who can find out what cannot be found out. For those who are not so lucky to have a buddy at Microsoft (and NO, I do NOT work for or AT Microsoft) you can check out SourceForge.net and find out a lot of information from developers and the like. I am a member there; and for those who might wonder, I am a Professor of Graduate Studies.

My buddies at m$ says that in 2010 m$ switches back to the *nix os, becos it is more stable and reliable then NT technologie :laugh:

My buddies at m$ says that in 2010 m$ switches back to the *nix os, becos it is more stable and reliable then NT technologie  :laugh:

585912495[/snapback]

you ruined it :no: now go sit in a corner and thing about how lame that was.

you ruined it :no:  now go sit in a corner and thing about how lame that was.

585912575[/snapback]

Damn no sence of humor here, it was just a joke.

It was true that back in the 80's worked on a OS called Xenix a unix like OS

:laugh:

Microsoft timeline

my buddy at microsoft says all your buddies at microsoft are wrong and stupid  ;)

585911853[/snapback]

My buddies at microsoft throw stuff at old billy boy :woot:

My buddies at microsoft throw stuff at old billy boy  :woot:

585912790[/snapback]

Remebers me at the pie incident in Belgium LMFAO! :laugh:

One thing you can be 110% assured of... No matter how long in ALPHA testing, and then in BETA testing, the final version will still have more bugs than a dog at a flea circus. The REAL TESTING of the product begins, once the general public gets their hands on the product. Only then will the real bugs come to the surface.

wow, for a Graduate Studies Prof you sure do type in some infinitely annoying bold letters

585915168[/snapback]

Thank you

Who cares. If it still has ActiveX it will still be as insecure as every other IE release. The boys at Microsoft need to rebuild this thing from the ground up. If that doesn't happen, it will be a waste of everyone's time. Think of every update that IE has had in the last couple of years. Those updates were like putting new tires on a 10 year old car, which means, you have the same old car with a little better traction.

Who cares.  If it still has ActiveX it will still be as insecure as every other IE release.  The boys at Microsoft need to rebuild this thing from the ground up.  If that doesn't happen, it will be a waste of everyone's time.  Think of every update that IE has had in the last couple of years.  Those updates were like putting new tires on a 10 year old car, which means, you have the same old car with a little better traction.

585919540[/snapback]

You expect the old dawg attitude in Redmond to be able to learn a new trick? I am not surprised they are not hard at work to purchase the rights to Firefox and put their name on it. That is the Redmond way!

who here really cares? doesnt everyone use ghey firefox? you guys just want it cause its new.

im an opera man, always have been, always will be so i simply dont care

585901753[/snapback]

nope i use the new straight firefox. 200x faster.

Some kids are really inpatient in here, It will have the same exploids and security holes as internet explorer 6 with the same active(e)x(ploids)