Internet Explorer v7.0 Build 0719

who here really cares? doesnt everyone use ghey firefox? you guys just want it cause its new.

im an opera man, always have been, always will be so i simply dont care

^^ I am so glad you decided to give us that useful information. Thanks for trolling though, we appreciate it. :rolleyes:

I just want to see what the CSS 2/3 support is like so i can see how much fun I can have design my sites (or how badly I'll have to hack them into looking decent in IE7) :pinch:

who here really cares? doesnt everyone use ghey firefox? you guys just want it cause its new.

585901753[/snapback]

Firefox isn't ghey. :angry:

What's wrong with being excited about a fresh new version of IE?

585901753[/snapback]

Whoopee. No one cares. Go troll somewhere else, Opera boy. :rofl:

As for me, I've been an avid Firefox user since 0.9, but I'm quite anxious to try IE 7 when it's released. :yes:

In reality, when is the beta due?

585901737[/snapback]

I expect the Public Beta mid summer. The release just before Christmas. But, as always things might change.

Well Cream...whats your Take on this....You Conformed it in a PM  Can you also do it in the THread for the none believers

585902650[/snapback]

He did.. by keeping this thread unlocked...

Well Cream...whats your Take on this....You Conformed it in a PM  Can you also do it in the THread for the none believers

585902650[/snapback]

He needs to take more screenshots! :yes:

Is it just me or does the interface almost look exactly like Firefox, save a few things? Kind of cheesy that they ripped it off that much. :/

I have Spoken with my buddy at Microsoft, and he is currently running it on his laptop for like testing he says it does not look anything like that screen shot and thats all he can say

I have Spoken with my buddy at Microsoft, and he is currently running it on his laptop for like testing he says it does not look anything like that screen shot and thats all he can say

585902685[/snapback]

well i have a secret too . i have a laptop (its white) and there is a secret browser , which has a shape of grey along its borders . and yes it has tabs , but sorry i cant say more ....

and its fast ... :ninja:

585902685[/snapback]

How is that at 17 you have a contact at Microsoft that is willing to volunteer info to you that would violate an NDA and put his career in harms way? I highly doubt you really do.

Is it just me or does the interface almost look exactly like Firefox, save a few things? Kind of cheesy that they ripped it off that much. :/

585902678[/snapback]

"Exactly like Firefox"?

Do you realize that Firefox is not the first browser to have that kind of tab bar?

To me, that looks like customized IE6 with tab bar with it, and while there's nothing original about it, I find it hard to find resenblance from other browsers.

I think it's kind of cheesy that some people are completely blinded by their little Firefox fantasy.

Perhaps you will find this thread interesting... and enlightening.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=317404&hl=

Children! Hold Yer horses! This just coming in now! News that Microsoft has, for the past 5 years been developing software far in advance of what it releases to the general public!

I present to you, a (leaked) screenshot (of the about box) of Microsoft Internet Explorer 15, Service Pack 9!!!  :rofl:

ie15.jpg

And you thought Technology Development "Spotting" was boring! I beg to differ.....  :p

585900955[/snapback]

:rofl: LOL@ the about text..

I have Spoken with my buddy at Microsoft, and he is currently running it on his laptop for like testing he says it does not look anything like that screen shot and thats all he can say.

Nope! That's wrong! ;) There isn't any 0719 build ;)

It will. tab browsing in ie7 is old news. its already been confirmed way back. so what are you? firefox fanboy? opera fanboy? maxthon fanboy? aero browser fanboy? safari slave? why would u care about tab features in ie in the first place? ok imma stop now.

585901139[/snapback]

Actually, you can add tabbed browsing to IE 6. No, I am *not* kidding, so get your jaws off the floor. And you don't need a whole different browser (though there *are* browsers based on IE 6 that support tabbed browsing, like Maxthon and Avant Browser). The add-in is called MicroGarden WebTabs (yes, it's an add-in for IE, so it adds basically another toolbar), and it works like any other add-in or toolbar. The *hard* part is realizing or remembering it's actually there (if you are used to *not* having tabbed browsing in IE).

Actually, you can add tabbed browsing to IE 6.  No, I am *not* kidding, so get your jaws off the floor.  And you don't need a whole different browser (though there *are* browsers based on IE 6 that support tabbed browsing, like Maxthon and Avant Browser).  The add-in is called MicroGarden WebTabs (yes, it's an add-in for IE, so it adds basically another toolbar), and it works like any other add-in or toolbar.  The *hard* part is realizing or remembering it's actually there (if you are used to *not* having tabbed browsing in IE).

585904742[/snapback]

True but it's not free. :(

"Exactly like Firefox"?

Do you realize that Firefox is not the first browser to have that kind of tab bar?

To me, that looks like customized IE6 with tab bar with it, and while there's nothing original about it, I find it hard to find resenblance from other browsers.

I think it's kind of cheesy that some people are completely blinded by their little Firefox fantasy.

585904226[/snapback]

It's not only the tab bar - it's the placement of a lot of the UI elements. I'm not about to get into an argument about which Internet browser is the best, however. They all have their good and bad qualities.

"Exactly like Firefox"?

585904226[/snapback]

and u relize that back from mozilla era of there alpha browser's they had the plugin feature, and with that plugin feature gave sight to tabs, skins, etc.. Firefox is just the new code design for mozilla's next browser (if i remeber correctly)

Though I agree on the part that firefox does resemble the botton lay out that ie has, but ie doesn't have in built in skinning feature and thats what makes firefox my favorite..