Internet Explorer v7.0 Build 0719

Ohh, bold make me seem really important. Too bad I don't have anything worth a **** to say.

585920351[/snapback]

+1 to you :rolleyes:

I am not surprised they are not hard at work to purchase the rights to Firefox and put their name on it.? That is the Redmond way!

585920320[/snapback]

I agree

Everyone saying that IE will still be un-secure: of course it will. IE isn't perfect when it comes to security, but neither is Firefox or Opera (or any other browser for that matter). As long as there are browsers, there will be exploits - switching to another web browser doesn't make you completely safe. Security settings can be tweaked, ActiveX can be blocked, and if you're stupid enough to not have any anti-malware or anti-virus installed on your computer you probly deserve to get security problems.

Edited by Cubiz

You expect the old dawg attitude in Redmond to be able to learn a new trick?  I am not surprised they are not hard at work to purchase the rights to Firefox and put their name on it.  That is the Redmond way!

585920320[/snapback]

Nope...That would be Google.

People posting fake pictures in here will recieve an instant warning :)

585920327[/snapback]

The screen shots I posted were leeched from Google and Yahoo images. I was surprised I only found a couple of different ones.

Well I don't know if it's fake or not. It's too soon to start speculating over some "about" screenshots :p

By the look of the tabs, aren't they a bit big? I thought firefox tabs were way too big already, but omgosh these ones aren't small at all :huh:

I like that the menu bar is hidden !!

well on the front page they have a confermation on tabs... id make a fake screenshot but i cant stand having to restreamline my firefox toolbars again so.. meh...

well on the front page they have a confermation on tabs... id make a fake screenshot but i cant stand having to restreamline my firefox toolbars again so.. meh...

585934603[/snapback]

Plus you'd get warned so... meh...

i know but it would be noticably fake and i wont try and fake someone out i was just talkin for fun...

So does anyone have any ideas when the beta will be released? They ieblog site says, "soon".

585931668[/snapback]

Maybe they should say... "sooner or later", as if history is the judge, it will be the latter rather than the former.

Maybe they should say... "sooner or later", as if history is the judge, it will be the latter rather than the former.

585949787[/snapback]

You're getting really annoying - first you make yourself look like a developer, then you bash Microsoft...Post if you have something worth reading - no one finds you amusing.

As for the beta - I hear it will be here sometime next month (June)...close to the release of Longhorn's beta.

I don't know what you're implying?, what's photoshop?, what's comic sans ;)

I have IE7 damn you all!

It works well on my Microsoft Longtime, erm Longhorn.