Internet Explorer v7.0 Build 0719

I'm pretty sure the full screen image is either a concept image or an early alpha.  Not much information was provided about it...

I find it interesting that top toolbar (File; Edit; Favorites; etc..) can be hidden.  Also, it's interesting to see the favorites icon seperated from the rest - and mixed in with the tabs.  :unsure:

585900817[/snapback]

Interesting indeed (Y) Thanks for the screenshots mate :D

i don't understand why anyone thinks that anyone wants to look at the "about" box for any program. Everysingle new build we get flooded with these useless pictures of the about box... Show us some real new features. looking at version numbers is a useless activity.

See check the realness of this photo

585900802[/snapback]

its fake, look at this

then look at my version and chek the other pic, take your ideas about :p

post-109753-1115754908.jpg

its fake, look at this

then look at my version and chek the other pic, take your ideas about :p

585900874[/snapback]

uh... he was being sarcastic

wow

Please , creamhakered will never lye us  :p  , I think is real  :woot:

585900362[/snapback]

Please, detach your lips from Tom's ass, I'm sure he finds it disturbing ;)

Children! Hold Yer horses! This just coming in now! News that Microsoft has, for the past 5 years been developing software far in advance of what it releases to the general public!

I present to you, a (leaked) screenshot (of the about box) of Microsoft Internet Explorer 15, Service Pack 9!!! :rofl:

ie15.jpg

And you thought Technology Development "Spotting" was boring! I beg to differ..... :p

I 2 think it is fake, until it can be proven as otherwise...

585900970[/snapback]

I agree, need screenshots...more!!!

:yes:

Oh... Becuase they would put "An alpha build 0719 was leaked today, Heres the link"

RIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

585900960[/snapback]

I think they would, M$ is always very open with its enthusiasts.

On a serious note.... I think M$ is far too open about its development cycles and software that it should be.

Take Longhaul for example..... If they hadn't told everyone their expected release dates/shown people their alphas and generally been very un-subtle about what they were going to include in Longhorn, we wouldn't hear people whinge about it being delayed/not feature complete/advanced enough/as good as OSX Tiger.....

Microsoft, play those cards tight people....... And USE that vast sum of money to develop REVOLUTIONARY software....... Please..... :rolleyes:

stop acting like kids. its all about ie7. not the build number, not the screenshots, or who's fake who's not. we're all gonna get the public beta (if ms plans to release one) and ie7 final once its realeased. so give it a rest. make it a healthy discussion rather than flaming each other.

What's the big deal anyway? All you IE fanboys should be fine with your wonderful v6, right? All I want to know is if it will have tabbed browsing.

What's the big deal anyway?  All you IE fanboys should be fine with your wonderful v6, right?  All I want to know is if it will have tabbed browsing.

585901081[/snapback]

It will :)

Judging by that screenshot a couple of pages back, it does. But even when IE 7 is released, I'm still sticking with Firefox for they'll be even more advanced by then. This is with SVG and other technologies being taken into consideration.

What's the big deal anyway?  All you IE fanboys should be fine with your wonderful v6, right?  All I want to know is if it will have tabbed browsing.

585901081[/snapback]

It will. tab browsing in ie7 is old news. its already been confirmed way back. so what are you? firefox fanboy? opera fanboy? maxthon fanboy? aero browser fanboy? safari slave? why would u care about tab features in ie in the first place? ok imma stop now.

Children! Hold Yer horses! This just coming in now! News that Microsoft has, for the past 5 years been developing software far in advance of what it releases to the general public!

I present to you, a (leaked) screenshot (of the about box) of Microsoft Internet Explorer 15, Service Pack 9!!!  :rofl:

ie15.jpg

And you thought Technology Development "Spotting" was boring! I beg to differ.....  :p

585900955[/snapback]

download link plez :p ....

the second post from Lee McDermott is a complete fake.

WELL DUH!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thought my "runs away" post would of made clear it was a fake. Obviously it seems.. not.

All I know is sure does not look like any screen on my computer... and will say nothing else!

43b5ed16.jpga78dc06e.jpg

585901561[/snapback]

The "Internet Explorer 7 Development Team" image was made with Photoshop CS :o

:rofl: