[Soccer] Liverpool v Milan

Dudek looked like he was dancing to me. Anyways congrats to liverpool, I'm happy the cup is back in England now. 2nd time in 6 years so it's not bad. Liverpool might be able to get into the Champions League next season, but it might be at Everton's expense as Everton have been a brilliant side throughout the year and other than the 2 final's domestically Everton have been the better side.

^^^^^^

Indeed he was, the spaghetti leg trick how class, anyone who wants to get a little bitter dig in then you can try but I honestly do not care what you think.

Unlucky Milan fans, your team played well and nobody deserved to lose but give credit were credit is due.

Liverpool is buzzing the city is vibrant and it's great to be a part of.

Thankyou REDS and Steven Gerrard is officially STAYING at Liverpool.

bit confused as to why i still feel happy for liverpool, i normally hate them :p guess it must be because theyre an english team.

anyway what i was wondering is how much to you reckon that trophy weighs? cos its quite big

well the president of UEFA (the old man giving out the medals) nearly gave it to the wrong person.. lol :p he held it quiet easily- so its probably about 5kgs or so..

(Dammit - Why did I have to constantly get sessions errors from Neowin last nights of all nights? :angry: )

That had to be one of the most unbelievable, heart-stopping matches I've seen in a while. :o

I'm a little relieved that goal soon after the first Milan one got discounted due to offside. We should have lost so many times it was unbelievable - Especially those close shots towards the end of full-time. :no:

Likewise with the penalties - I honestly thought we lost it after 3-0, was glued to my seat when it was 3-3, and was hoping that we'd score before the end of extra time (english taking penalites & all...), but after the first Milan penalty my heart was stopping as each penalty on both sides was taken. :ninja:

Congrats to Liverpool - To go from 3-0 at half-time to a close run of penalties, that match will be remembered as one of the great Champions League finals for a long time. AC Milan were playing great and it was anyone's game until the end - My commiserations to them losing (they did deserve it as much as us) and congrats to them for giving us an stonker performance.

Now I leave a thought, but this should really be left for a few days - The FA made clear that Liverpool will not take a place in next year's Champions League, that much is true. But that doesn't mean that UEFA won't overrule them and offer them a place somehow :D We'll find out over time.

hoping that we'd score before the end of extra time (english taking penalites & all...)

585972014[/snapback]

but you were safe because no english players took a penalty lol

Dammit - Why did I have to constantly get sessions errors from Neowin last nights of all nights? :angry:

585972014[/snapback]

why did u want to be on neowin last night anyway :p i was glued to the tele

but you were safe because no english players took a penalty lol

:p There was still that damn curse we seem to have that anything remotely to do with English football will lose a penalty shoot-out.

Then again, I think there was a name for that curse a while ago - Wasn't it "Beckham"? :shifty:

why did u want to be on neowin last night anyway  :p  i was glued to the tele

So was I - I meant after the ceremony finished at the end of the match :)

Tried to get on to give my congrats, but for some reason I got a damn IPB error :angry: Still, better late than never :)

Great game. 3 goals for Liverpool in such short time.

I bet the fans were glad they'd gone to Istanbul by the end of the night. :D

Victory for England, defeat for football. Thats all i have to say on the matter.

585972002[/snapback]

Defeat for football how exactly?

i support milan!

look at livepoor how **** it is in first half...

that is bull**** lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:cry:

585972127[/snapback]

/me points and laughs! :rofl:

In 6 minutes we showed what we could do, then we went babb (crap) again. Held you off and no-one likes penalties, especially me (euro 92, euro 96 x2, world cup 98) but thats how the "funny old game" is.

what a game......im not sure if the reds 3rd goal was actually a pen like.....seemed like a poo call....but who cares!! toon suporter rooting for english football!!

it'll be a shame if they dont get to defend it, i personally think if they had of finsihed 2nd best then everton shud have had a shot....but to not let the champs go back in? thats insane.....

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

European Champions 2005! Gerrard, Carra, The Team, Benitez and the club are LEGENDS!!!

Paisley did three times, Fagan did it once and now Benitez has done it!!!

That was the best games i ever seen.. none of those teams i am behind but damn that match was nice.... Love to see a team coem from behind a team no really had to win am an WOOP ASSS... AC MILANS ASS> they thought they had went to the halftime thinking they won.. an Liverpool came an said... GI ME DAT!!!!!post-20403-1117112983.jpg

post-20403-1117112989.jpg