{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

Now, go and sleep with little boys, announce it to the people in your neighborhood, and see how many people cheer you and defend you when someone accuses you of committing a hanus act.

586060967[/snapback]

he didnt' announce it. he didn't do it. he was accused by money-hungry freaks.

I'm glad you believe in that quote, because its a crock of shi*.

586060130[/snapback]

That is a complete lie and you friggin know it.

586060313[/snapback]

Have any proof? Prove it. Exactly, you can't.

586060377[/snapback]

Looks like someone bought their way out of court before, and gets ridiculed for it daily. A little denial in ya there, Fanatic? :)

Finally a black man got off the hook without Cochran! Halleluiah!

586061080[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh:

Looks like someone bought their way out of court before, and gets ridiculed for it daily. A little denial in ya there, Fanatic? :)

586061098[/snapback]

I don't believe I have nor ever will because I don't plan on breaking the law :pinch:.

Edit: Oh, and I don't think a about to be 15 year old can buy there way outa court either :rolleyes:.

*Feels he's going to get flamed now because he has such a strong opinion, and is only 14*.

Who the f*** are all of you who say he's guilty or deserves jail time regardless. He went through the Courts like any other person being tried.

The only thing Michael is guilty of is being freakish.

586061053[/snapback]

*Could not have said it mo better :yes: ;)

anyone just see the press conference by his family where they said "Michael is extremely ill tonight"... seems odd, doubt he'd be faking if like everyone said he was during the trial sitll now, really is no reason to

Santa Barbara County and various media outlets are in for some high-stakes defamation and victimization action by the Jackson legal team.

anyone just see the press conference by his family where they said "Michael is extremely ill tonight"... seems odd, doubt he'd be faking if like everyone said he was during the trial sitll now, really is no reason to

586061176[/snapback]

i don't necessarily believe he was faking throughout the trial - but if he was (and had any sense) then wouldn't he continue to afterward. the eyes of the world are on him and his reaction. The guy is frail. years of jail time and a very very public conviction for child molestation is fairly stress inducing.

----

as someone above said, he is guilty of being a bit of a nutter, but not (in my opinion) of the charges brought against him. everybody knows what the allegations were, in fact everybody knows almost everything. To continue to say he's guilty or 'lock him up and throw away the key' implies a disbelief in the jury system. (having said that, isn't the jury system fairly outdated?)

anyway, my two pence.

This is GREAT news!!!!!!

Finally a black man got off the hook without Cochran! Halleluiah!

586061080[/snapback]

well not so sure bout the black part :pinch: :rofl:

Anyone heard the joke " only in the good old US of A can you be born a black child and grow up to be a white woman " :pinch: pretty corny :p

Anyway, As stated in my previous post and by many others, the man is guilty of being a weirdo. Bottom line

MJ teh K1ng 0f Popz0rs !

• Like 1

thats ****ing bull****, he should be in jail, ****ing american jury, thats pathetic, he shoulda been in jail a LOOONG time ago.

thats ****ing bull****, he should be in jail, ****ing american jury, thats pathetic, he shoulda been in jail a LOOONG time ago.

you sound like a victim :p

why should he be in jail if he didn't do it

he might be free now... but a pedophile is ALWAYS a pedophile. He will strike again. Shame on my state California... made up of wacky-ass people who make an movie star their governor! :no:

he didnt' announce it. he didn't do it. he was accused by money-hungry freaks.

586061076[/snapback]

He DID announce it. He openly said in many of his "exclusive interviews" that he loves having young kids stay over at his ranch and that he has slept with them as well. And the warning alarm he has to alert him of people coming near his room is real as well...but you can't convict someone of molestation simply because they have an alarm.

Regardless of whether or not he did it is NOT the point I was making. Because he is Michael Jackson, he can openly admit he sleeps with young boys. You try and go openly admit that (like I said in my previous post) and we'll see how much support you get.

And to Mess.be: Do not compare those people standing outside the courthouse supporting Michael Jackson to someone who does it because they actually know what happened. None of those people know for a fact he didn't do it.

He will always have the stigma of those charges attached to his name now

no matter what. I ask you though would you call him up to babysit<em>your</em>kids?

He DID announce it. He openly said in many of his "exclusive interviews" that he loves having young kids stay over at his ranch and that he has slept with them as well. And the warning alarm he has to alert him of people coming near his room is real as well...but you can't convict someone of molestation simply because they have an alarm.

Regardless of whether or not he did it is NOT the point I was making. Because he is Michael Jackson, he can openly admit he sleeps with young boys. You try and go openly admit that (like I said in my previous post) and we'll see how much support you get.

And to Mess.be: Do not compare those people standing outside the courthouse supporting Michael Jackson to someone who does it because they actually know what happened. None of those people know for a fact he didn't do it.

586061788[/snapback]

Yes, and since when is sleeping in bed with children illegal? He did announce it that he did, BUT is that HIS fault that the parents OPENLY LET there children stay there KNOWING he had been letting children do it. No, it is not. The blame for it goes to the parents, not Michael.

That comment to me, made no since. Do not compare people standing outside a courthouse to someone who dies it because they actually know what happen? Don't get what you mean mate.

anyone just see the press conference by his family where they said "Michael is extremely ill tonight".

Yeah....he's ILL alright!............and no doubt ready and able to chance his LUCK again!

Hes got off free, he was never guilty.

Hopefully he can now resume a normal life and possibly continue his excellent music carreer.

Poor man for been put through all these crap for people wanting to get money :D

586059711[/snapback]

i agree. he is weird and mentally ill imo, and HAD all this money. someone wanted to use him bad. i belive the verdict.

Edited by panacea

People, read the news. He does NOT have money. He is like $250MILLION dollers in debt, dunno were everyone is getting "He has money" "He paid off everyone" bla bla bla etc.

The only two reasons that they had to find him not guilty are as follows -

1. His fan base is so awestruck and so devoid of any critical faculties that they would have viewed him as a martyr, beatified him and turned him into a God if he'd suffered the indignity of incarceration.

2. The state didn't want the enormous expense and the legal/financial risk of having duty of care for someone as hypochondriac, litigious, and manipulative as this pathetic predator.

Nancy Grace (CNN) is so bad that it's scary.

I don't see how the jury could have come up with a different verdict. I have my own reservations about MJ but the kid's mother was just not credible.

Yes, and since when is sleeping in bed with children illegal? He did announce it that he did, BUT is that HIS fault that the parents OPENLY LET there children stay there KNOWING he had been letting children do it. No, it is not. The blame for it goes to the parents, not Michael.

That comment to me, made no since. Do not compare people standing outside a courthouse to someone who dies it because they actually know what happen? Don't get what you mean mate.

586061810[/snapback]

Look, I don't give a crap whether what he did was illegal or not. It's been said over and over and OVER again that it isn't illegal to sleep with young children (no matter how ****ing sick and twisted that is). If you would stop posting so damn much and actually read what people are typing, maybe you could put 1 and 2 together and figure all of this out.

Because this is Michael Jackson, he can openly admit he sleeps with young boys because it gives him pleasure. He told the entire world that in his interview and has never denied sleeping with boys (yeah, we all know he denies molesting them, but that isn't important here). Because people have their head up their asses and put these celebrities on a pedestal, they go and support this guy because he can't do wrong. It's the Moonwalker for crying out loud.

Now, if an average person went and did the same thing...you know, told people in their neighborhood they like to sleep with young boys and offered to have one of a family's boy over, you think the reaction would be the same? Word would spread quick and your life would be a living hell.

THAT is my point. You or I can do something exactly the same that a celebrity does and the results will be vastly different. And yeah, the blame may go to the parents, but Michael Jackson is just as much to blame. He offers to have these boys over (again, we all KNOW this isn't illegal, but how the hell can you argue that it's ok??).