{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

Lol you guys are too much. How many supporters do you think Michael Jackson really has compared to the people who think he's a freak? I'd say more people think he's nuts than support him.

I think you guys are exagerating just how much support he has. He didn't get off because no-one will convict the king of 1980's pop, which as you know is a 20yr old title that has little worth today, but because despite him being a freak, there was no evidence that proves he molested the boy.

If we start allowing people to be found guilty just because we think they're freaks then we open the doors for all of us to be wrongfully locked away.

Guilty or not...His career is finished!!! He will never make another record again, or at least it will not sell anymore....

586062129[/snapback]

his career is not necessarily finished. if he tours he'll make millions.

I got a new car stereo the other day and it has voice activation software installed into it!

If you yell out Rock, it switches the settings to "ROCK"!

If you yell out Classic, it switches the settings to "CLASSIC"!

On my way home last night some kids ran out in front of my car.

Hitting the brakes I yelled "F==king Kids" and the radio started playing Michael Jackson.

great joke man, you made everyone laugh in this thread! you should of posted that in Jokes and funny stuff man you could be a comedian :rolleyes:

The only two reasons that they had to find him not guilty are as follows -

1. His fan base is so awestruck and so devoid of any critical faculties that they would have  viewed him as a martyr, beatified him and turned him into a God if he'd suffered the indignity of incarceration.

2. The state didn't want the enormous expense and the legal/financial risk of having duty of care for someone as hypochondriac, litigious, and manipulative as this pathetic predator.

586061889[/snapback]

Actually I can think of many reasons not to find him guilty. Look, when it is all said and done, being creepy is not a crime.

What is boils down to, in cases based soley on circumstantial evidence such as this one, are the facts. Here, the facts were poor. We had no witness to testify that the event actually occurred because the victim was a minor. The victim's mother had serious credibility issues.

Has Michael engaged in child molestation? Maybe yes, maybe no. But with out evidence, there can be no convition for this particular occurence.

^ Well said, he might be a bit wierd but yet again trialled just like anyone else and found to not be guilty

What seriously helped the case was the credibility of the mother..

Edited by smooth-criminal

The only two reasons that they had to find him not guilty are as follows -

1. His fan base is so awestruck and so devoid of any critical faculties that they would have  viewed him as a martyr, beatified him and turned him into a God if he'd suffered the indignity of incarceration.

2. The state didn't want the enormous expense and the legal/financial risk of having duty of care for someone as hypochondriac, litigious, and manipulative as this pathetic predator.

586061889[/snapback]

You're insane. Why the hell would the jury care about the fine print of #2? Oh, and for what it's worth, the majority of Americans polled think he's guilty. Those jurers were just as likely to match those statistics as anyone else. They found him not guilty because they followed the process appropriately. Not for any other reason.

And for what it's worth, I'm almost positive I've heard of several musicians and performers who have gone to jail over the years. What's this crap about being famous? Fame is all MJ had left. He won't be going home to Neverland. He has no money. He's nothing more than a reputation now. Why do people hate him so much?

Seriously I think it's psychological like crazy. Not him. His haters. Anyone who puts that much energy into hating someone they've never even met has some deep issues. Really. You people are messed up. And probably more likely to hurt a kid than Michael is.

He won't even be found guilty in a civil court with the reduced burden of proof (should it even be taken to that level). While I certainly wouldn't send my child to Neverland for a sleepover, I agree with the jury's decision. The credibility of the witnesses was a major factor. There was no direct proof of molestation and some of the charges (conspiracy) were just ludicrous and they completely fell apart in court.

He seems to still be popular internationally. He could tour outside North America and still make a bundle.

He seems to still be popular internationally.  He could tour outside North America and still make a bundle.

586063239[/snapback]

Even though he could get shot or something...

586063268[/snapback]

........what the hell? what kind of post is that, kids.

[reply]"IM NOT A KID"....really which grown up would post something like that...kid.

........what the hell? what kind of post is that, kids.

[reply]"IM NOT A KID"....really which grown up would post something like that...kid.

586063293[/snapback]

You crack me up :D

He still is and always will be guilty in my eyes.

It's a shame they didn't try him against the jordan lad.

He would have surely been sent down then.

Stupid US money-orientated justice system.

He still is and always will be guilty in my eyes.

It's a shame they didn't try him against the jordan lad.

He would have surely been sent down then.

Stupid US money-orientated justice system.

586063546[/snapback]

Because jurers get paid.

Look, I don't give a crap whether what he did was illegal or not. It's been said over and over and OVER again that it isn't illegal to sleep with young children (no matter how ****ing sick and twisted that is). If you would stop posting so damn much and actually read what people are typing, maybe you could put 1 and 2 together and figure all of this out.

Because this is Michael Jackson, he can openly admit he sleeps with young boys because it gives him pleasure. He told the entire world that in his interview and has never denied sleeping with boys (yeah, we all know he denies molesting them, but that isn't important here). Because people have their head up their asses and put these celebrities on a pedestal, they go and support this guy because he can't do wrong. It's the Moonwalker for crying out loud.

Now, if an average person went and did the same thing...you know, told people in their neighborhood they like to sleep with young boys and offered to have one of a family's boy over, you think the reaction would be the same? Word would spread quick and your life would be a living hell.

THAT is my point. You or I can do something exactly the same that a celebrity does and the results will be vastly different. And yeah, the blame may go to the parents, but Michael Jackson is just as much to blame. He offers to have these boys over (again, we all KNOW this isn't illegal, but how the hell can you argue that it's ok??).

586062081[/snapback]

Actually, I would guarantee now, if someone did it, I would be willing to bet that people would just ignore him and move away from him. How the hell is someone going to sit there and know that a man sleeps with children, BUT CONTINUE to send them to his house? How is THAT Michael's fault? That is NO way Michael's fault. Yeah, I think it is wrong to sleep with little children, but again like you said it is not illegal so why worry about it? As long as you stay on the legal side of ****, then you wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Lol you guys are too much.  How many supporters do you think Michael Jackson really has compared to the people who think he's a freak?  I'd say more people think he's nuts than support him.

I think you guys are exagerating just how much support he has.  He didn't get off because no-one will convict the king of 1980's pop, which as you know is a 20yr old title that has little worth today, but because despite him being a freak, there was no evidence that proves he molested the boy.

If we start allowing people to be found guilty just because we think they're freaks then we open the doors for all of us to be wrongfully locked away.

586062137[/snapback]

:yes:

He won't even be found guilty in a civil court with the reduced burden of proof (should it even be taken to that level).  While I certainly wouldn't send my child to Neverland for a sleepover, I agree with the jury's decision.  The credibility of the witnesses was a major factor. There was no direct proof of molestation and some of the charges (conspiracy) were just ludicrous and they completely fell apart in court.

He seems to still be popular internationally.  He could tour outside North America and still make a bundle.

586063239[/snapback]

The prosecution lost the case when the mother lied under oath, and basically told them she did it. The fact being, the family are all liers and the jury saw past that and justice has prevailed.

586063268[/snapback]

It is people like you that make these mature discussions look stupid. Please refrain from making ignorant comments..

Because jurers get paid.

586063570[/snapback]

Yep, they sure are with his $250 million dollers and rising debt he has.

I can't undersatnd why some ppl say that the jury was bought? did you even saw the trial? The mom was nuts or something like that she was just looking for money.. the jusy gave a press conference.. and said prosecutions witnesses were not so credible.. they were all for the money ... all of the witnesses from past bad acts sold theyr story to the tabloids? and you really wonder why the jury declared him innocent IN THIS CASE.. they can't put him in jail for past stuff... prosecution really blew its case..Tom Sneddon didn't do it very well....

some people need to realize that not guilty does not = innocent....all it means is that there was not enough evidence to prove w/out a reasonable doubt that he was guilty....