Neowin Metal Club

That Children Of Bodom cover song of Britney Spears - Oops i did it again is good lol had it on repeat for ages. :laugh: :rofl:

First bit is funny when he spits at the start of the song :laugh:

Try any torrent site as can't post links..

586344017[/snapback]

check usenet. i saw the album posted a few days ago but i didn't grab it. had i known that cover was in the mix i would have snatched it up. i'm sure it will be up again in a day or so.

i've seen tons of stuff that have yet to be released including the new opeth.

check usenet.  i saw the album posted a few days ago but i didn't grab it.  had i known that cover was in the mix i would have snatched it up.  i'm sure it will be up again in a day or so.

i've seen tons of stuff that have yet to be released including the new opeth.

586344363[/snapback]

The new Opeth album is already out on torrent sites.. been out for ages :whistle:

The Children Of Bodom single you want is " In Your Face " but some reason everyone so far is 160kbit in quality :cry:

they rule, best album has to be Nightfall in Middle Earth. Anyone listen to Mnemic, listening to both there albums now, they are kickass..BTW make sure you check out Demons and Wizards if your into Blind Guardian

586341287[/snapback]

yeh, thats an awesome album, i like a night at the opera too, people have suggested demons and dragons before but ive never tried it, il try some out.

Just curious, but does anyone else here listen to Psycroptic or Quo Vadis? They're two of the best death metal bands under the radar.

Any of you guys remember Y&T from back in the 80's ??

586359291[/snapback]

Gah!!! No... not at all... :blush:

My favorite '80s band is Racer X. I saw them so many times at the Country Club and the Roxy in L.A. Good times, good times.. hehe.

Just curious, but does anyone else here listen to Psycroptic or Quo Vadis?  They're two of the best death metal bands under the radar.

586359255[/snapback]

Nope don't think i've heard of them.. tried to find on some torrent sites but didn't come up :crazy: Probably hard to find.

Nope don't think i've heard of them.. tried to find on some torrent sites but didn't come up :crazy:  Probably hard to find.

586360119[/snapback]

Yeah Death Metal in general is a real pain to find anywhere. It sells very poorly. Which is a shame.

Speaking of it, does anyone here like Malevolent Creation?

Any of you guys remember Y&T from back in the 80's ??

586359291[/snapback]

yeah, i remember seeing them in concert on mtv and meniketti was doing a solo a la' jimmy hendrix where he played behind his neck. he was a better guitar player than i had ever given him credit for. that performance really blew me away.

Thanks so much for that  :D

That cover is the best i've heard in a looonnng while!!

586360867[/snapback]

yep, i found it and gave it a listen to. they did a better job than i thought, although i would have liked it better if they had kept the samplings out.

i bet they get a lot of flack and get labeled as "sell outs" for doing this song.

That Children Of Bodom cover song of Britney Spears - Oops i did it again is good lol had it on repeat for ages:laugh:h:&nbsp:rofl:l:

First bit is funny when he spits at the start of the son:laugh:h:

586342217[/snapback]

Thanks so much for that:D:D

That cover is the best i've heard in a looonnng while!!

Just curious, but does anyone else here listen to Psycroptic or Quo Vadis?  They're two of the best death metal bands under the radar.

586359255[/snapback]

i was talking to some random guy about australian metal and i remember him mentioning that psycroptics awesome, but i can never find it anywhere, any suggestions

Yeah Death Metal in general is a real pain to find anywhere. It sells very poorly. Which is a shame.

Speaking of it, does anyone here like Malevolent Creation?

586360381[/snapback]

I've got alot of Death Metal music but had to download it because wasn't in the shops nor online which is a pain because i like to show my support to bands i really like.

i was talking to some random guy about australian metal and i remember him mentioning that psycroptics awesome, but i can never find it anywhere, any suggestions

586360920[/snapback]

If you can't find it in your local record shop you can order it from their official site. Their homepage has recently been resdesigned so the audio page with samples hasn't been uploaded yet.

http://www.psycroptic.com/

If you're into brutal death it's awesome, but if you're primarily a Blind Guardian style heavy/power metal fan I'm not sure you'll find it terribly appealing.

If you can't find it in your local record shop you can order it from their official site.  Their homepage has recently been resdesigned so the audio page with samples hasn't been uploaded yet.

http://www.psycroptic.com/

If you're into brutal death it's awesome, but if you're primarily a Blind Guardian style heavy/power metal fan I'm not sure you'll find it terribly appealing.

586362654[/snapback]

i like the best of all metal genres, wether its death, progressive, viking, black, power, speed, thrash or melodic anything at all. il most probly like it :)

You guys can check out my picture in the member pics thread to see how metal I don't look. For some reason most people I know don't see me listening to what I listen to. They see me as a CCR, Aerosmith, classic rock type of guy. That's cool but I'm metal to the heart.

Oh and I just got the new COB album sampler, and I wasn't too impressed. Bodom doesn't seem to be playing as fast as they were before. It was only a few songs anyways, I'm sure the album in it's completeness is much better.

I like Avantasia The Metal Opera, sounds real intersting quiet a unique sound in my opinion real melodic. I like it although it did seem to get boring later on, Bane is also awesome been listening to Opeth's newer album too that is also awesome. **** I love it !

I like Avantasia The Metal Opera, sounds real intersting quiet a unique sound in my opinion real melodic. I like it although it did seem to get boring later on, Bane is also awesome been listening to Opeth's newer album too that is also awesome. **** I love it !

586371666[/snapback]

I had to listen to the new Opeth album acouple of times before enjoying it.. only some songs are good one it tho. :blush: