Neowin Metal Club

technical death is the best little sub-genre. and brutal. and technical brutal... :wacko:

anyone going to be buying cryptopsy's newest wonderful damn album..Once Was Not?

i know you better. :angry:

er..i mean..i know i am.

and i can't wait for more psycroptic..and neuraxis...and another 'beneath the massacre' album, damnit.

by the way..have you people heard beneath the massacre? keep an eye on them. ;)

a great new technical act, they are.

Nice will check them out.. any albums which stand out? :cool:

586518553[/snapback]

To be quite honest I've only listened to their latest, but they have a long lineage of albums dating back to 1992 that I plan on checking out. Very few (if any) of the band members from that era remain, so I'm not sure how their sound has morphed since then.

And yes Mothman, I'll be buying Cryptopsy's latest when it's out. I noticed you listed Quo Vadis in that other useless thread, great choice. I can't wait for some new Psycroptic stuff either.

Hmm latest album I got: G/Z/R - Ohmwork.

Surprisingly well. I would have expected something more in the Sabbath mannor, but it sounds really fresh and interesting.

Btw, new Korn song leaked (Twizted Transistor - radio rip). Most of the people don't like it, because it has somewhat poppish sound, but I actually look like it as A.D.I.D.A.S. mixed with The Hand That Feeds, lol. A cool song, it talks about the radio itself, so I see why the pop overexaguration (like Mansons This is the New ****), and I hope to hear the album anytime soon.

There is also the other new song they are playing on current tour, Hypocrite, I think it ownz.

I have nothing againts your age you just keep saying the same line over and over again. No need for it really. :sleep:

586494312[/snapback]

what god forbid? sorry i think it rules and you guys should hear it. i am simply reiterating my statement. at least its not like...

OMFG THE GOD FORBID IS THE 133735t - or stupid haxor.

i love annoying people :)

by the way, check out these shows coming to my area. :o

http://thedarkcyde.net/hell/?q=node/172

the night with soulfly and throwdown will be a good one toxikk. i wish bands came to where i live :(

586525072[/snapback]

but to make it EVEN BETTER!!! that after a night with GWAR (who i have yet to see) and devildriver (DEZ RULES!!!)

that weekend is going to seriously kick my ass.

This November is going to be great:

Opeth, Nevermore - November 3rd

Aborted, Cyrptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Suffocation - November 17th

And would you guys just relax? We have fewer metal fans at Neowin than I have fingers and two of them have to bicker. :rolleyes:

what god forbid? sorry i think it rules and you guys should hear it. i am simply reiterating my statement. at least its not like...

OMFG THE GOD FORBID IS THE 133735t - or stupid haxor.

i love annoying people :)

by the way, check out these shows coming to my area. :o

http://thedarkcyde.net/hell/?q=node/172

586525017[/snapback]

rofl

Yas!

Metal club lol gonna be seeing dragon force this sunday w00t!

(Also in 2 or 3 months time gonna be seeing killswitch inflames, motorhead,lamb of god and the agony scene.)

Yas!

Metal club lol gonna be seeing dragon force this sunday w00t!

(Also in 2 or 3 months time gonna be seeing killswitch inflames, motorhead,lamb of god and the agony scene.)

586528004[/snapback]

I'm seeing Lamb of God this December in London!!! Can't wait :D :D

if you havent seen LoG in concert yet then youre truely missing out. they are amazing. so much energy :yes:

about the God Forbid discussion... i think theyre good, i have their last cd, i LOVE the song Antihero ... but i dont think theyre like the ruling gods of metal or anything. theyre good. thats it. tbh im looking forward to their new album, but i think their vocals really lack. something about them just bother me.

oh, and Trivium is the sh*t :punk: if you dont know them, listen to them.

This November is going to be great:

Opeth, Nevermore - November 3rd

Aborted, Cyrptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Suffocation - November 17th

586525228[/snapback]

holy s***! opeth and nevermore? cephalic carnage and suffocation?

we never get that kind of bands to play here in portugal! maybe i'll move...

if you havent seen LoG in concert yet then youre truely missing out.  they are amazing.  so much energy :yes:

about the God Forbid discussion... i think theyre good, i have their last cd, i LOVE the song Antihero ... but i dont think theyre like the ruling gods of metal or anything.  theyre good.  thats it.  tbh im looking forward to their new album, but i think their vocals really lack.  something about them just bother me.

oh, and Trivium is the sh*t :punk:  if you dont know them, listen to them.

586528414[/snapback]

That's what i thought.. God Forbid are good but wouldn't say groundbreaking stuff.

I'm 50/50 on there new album. There's a couple of songs on there i like but really it... the first song is a good one tho.

Yeah i havent seen LoG yet but got all there albums and just wanna see them live :D(fav band ) :devil:

Trivium, another great band and the singer.. only 19 i think or very young.

I see this band going places.

^Hell yeah I dont see what the problem with Trivium is with some of you guys, The guys are young and have so much talent very energetic too Lead singer sounds good.

:rofl:

Toxic all that God Forbid talk made me check it out, its pretty killer!

^Hell yeah I dont see what the problem with Trivium is with some of you guys, The guys are young and have so much talent very energetic too Lead singer sounds good.

:rofl:

Toxic all that God Forbid talk made me check it out, its pretty killer!

586529148[/snapback]

Some killer riffs in there albums too! (Trivium)

Listen to the earlier albums then here there latest one you see abit of a difference.

Trivium is eventually going to be one of those metal bands that supposed "diehard metal fans" will shun, but the rest of the music world will embrace.

"Do you like metal?"

"Not really, but I like Trivium."

You know what I mean? :D

Opeth, Oct. 9th... oh yeah. The first time I'd really listened to them was the first time I saw them live. A band that made me bang my head for the first time in a long time. :punk: :punk:

You guys know that metal wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Iron Maiden...and don't start on those Black Sabbath things...Maiden has styled heavy metal and guess what?...being in their 40's, they still kick major butt and their power onstage is immense...I have seen them at Reading and Hammersmith (the charity show for Mr. Clive Burr and MS Trust) and god, was that amazing! You don't see stupid kids and fat ###### making crazy mosh pits at Maiden shows (yes, there are some, but they get put on their place), just a crowd of fans like one family ejoying the tunes that have been played for years and are still on top. Yes, there are a lot of other bands I like myself, but Maiden will always be on the top, because they care about what they do, and they got brains. Most bands nowadays hoven't got neither. And, as Bruce said, you won't see any band members star in a crappy reality TV show (you know who I'm talking about - that person has lost all my respect). So f*** Sharon and UP THE IRONS!!!