[NHL] Official Buyout & Signings Thread

^ yeah he's not a first cousin, i havn't sceen him for a little while, but he had an oppertunity to play for an ohl team, but instead he went to a university in the states (not sure which one) where he got a scolarship and played for their team i believe...his name is greg...i can't spell his last name im afraid, even though he is my cousin, but i know its a one year deal, i believe his last name is amattio or amaddio, something similar to that, if anyone has a website that they saw anything similar to that on, could they put a link please, as my uncle watches all his stats, and we heard through family that he had signed

edit: his name is greg amadio

^ yeah he's not a first cousin, i havn't sceen him for a little while, but he had an oppertunity to play for an ohl team, but instead he went to a university in the states (not sure which one) where he got a scolarship and played for their team i believe...his name is greg...i can't spell his last name im afraid, even though he is my cousin, but i know its a one year deal, i believe his last name is amattio or amaddio, something similar to that, if anyone has a website that they saw anything similar to that on, could they put a link please, as my uncle watches all his stats, and we heard through family that he had signed

edit: his name is greg amadio

586378232[/snapback]

http://www.detroitredwings.com/wings/bio.jsp?id=1250

rumoured that Rick Nash wants to go to Detroit

586382198[/snapback]

Rick Nash aint going anywhere. He just signed a 5yr deal worth $25m with Columbus.

I heard Keanan has his eye on Mogilny but Washington is bidding for him too, along with Petr Bondra

An all-star team can either do really good or really bad. Look at the Rangers the last year or so, I thought they would make it to the finals no doubt and they ended up not doing so well. But having those players, you better hope the gel together and play as a team instead of all individualists

^ yeah, some of my buddies believe that pittsburg isn't going to do very well this year, i think they will, but they also say pittsburg will ruin crosby, and some even say that he aint gonna do so great in the nhl

I've read on HFBoards that Nashville and Montreal are interested in Peter Bondra. I'm taking it with a grain of salt at the moment. I got it off the NSH forum since MTL fans tend to blow things way out of proportion.

MTL fans tend to blow things way out of proportion.

586383790[/snapback]

althought many rumored players don't end up going to MTL, look at the leafs, i think they've more then blew things out of purportion, every big name that comes up is rumored to go to the leafs

wats with mtl fans hateing on leafs every year i mean it gets annoying after a while

586385637[/snapback]

What's with Leafs fan talking about a Stanley Cup every fall and then throwing a parade down Yonge Street if they win one round of the playoffs?

whats not with habs fans hating leafs fans, me and two of my buddies actually get in fights every time the leafs and habs play, we gamble, we fight, we hate each others teams, im surrounded by leafs fans, and every year all i hear for two months at the beggining is "oh this is the year we win the cup" and "oh the habs suck" well im a great habs fan, so i stick behind my team through ups and downs, and i like vancouver, they're my second team, but for some reason i've just never liked the leafs, and its been happening for years now, all the leafs fans being able to put down the habs fans here cause theres so many of them...anyway, away from flaming, and back on topic...Lecavalier re-signs with TB