What are you playing?

Tomb Raider Reboot - Surprised so far

Skyrim - I love mods

I just started a new game of Skyrim this past weekend.  That game just sucks me back in.  What mods are you playing?

The"major" mods I'm playing with this time through are:

* SIS - Skyrim Immersion Set - "

A great collection of game enhancements that improve immersion and realism - timescale = 8, slower leveling progression, traps are deadlier, dragons spawn 3x slower, merchants have more gold, slower dungeon respawn times, fall dmg = 2x vanilla, higher crime bounties, lower crime range, droppable Barenziah stones, followers will get out of your way more, lockpicks and gold have weight, No NPC greetings, carriages cost more, improved stealth.

* Civil War Overhaul

* Deadly Combat

Not sure how I feel about the slow leveling of SIS.  I'm about 90% through the main storyline and only level 7... but Skyrim kind of falls apart after level 20 or so because the difficulty gets all wonky.  Slow level progression might be a good thing since the "sweet spot" for almost all major quests (Main storyline, Dawnguard, Dragonborn) is between level 10 and 20.

What mods are you playing?

Deadly Combat with DW Plugin, Empowered Magic, Deadly Dragons. 

Then I got loads of graphical mods, such as Enhanced Distant Details and LOD's, HD Texture Packs. Sound mods to improve the atmosphere, Clanking armor and Sounds Of Skyrim to name a few. Immersion mods such as foot prints, cloaks, weapons and armor, Convenient Horses, Skyrim Immersive Creatures. 

I'm a big fan of being able to easily remove a plugin without loosing too much aka modularity.

• 3 weeks later...

Sir, You Are Being Hunted - for a game still in alpha this is surprisingly very playable so looking forward to seeing how this shapes up.

Far Cry 3

Civ 5

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (although keeps crashing recently!)

Had a go with my old RCT2, I couldn't get on with it after playing 3.  I might revisit at some point but I know it'll annoy me because of the limitations.

Just started Zoo Tycoon 2 too.  I enjoyed 1, tried 2 before but didn't really get on with it so trying again.

Doom and Doom2 using the GZDoom and PrBoom+ engine and the Brutal Doom mod. Can't get enough of that for some reason. No smudgy OpenGL graphics, all pixelated, love it. :rofl:

And sometimes a little time is spend on OpenTTD.

Bit's of CS:GO here and there and Hitman: Absolution. Wish I had more time to play though, haven't played anything for about 3 weeks :/