What are you playing?

PS4: Slowly working through Until Dawn and then I'll switch to Detroit Become Human right after.

Switch: Mario Rabbids (awesome)

PC: Sims 4

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Jimmy1 said:

nothing anymore. cant find anything that looks amazing

Rage-2?

Sekiro?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, SnoopZ said:

Just platinumed Horizon Dawn, such a fantastic game and now started RDR2 and jesus it is slow compared  to that, I hope I can get into it.

I would have probably suggested a break between the two, as they are both heavy on the story and as you've noted the pacing is very different. But they are both incredible games! I'm contemplating starting RDR2 from the beginning, but I need to find some time; unfortunately I have an anniversary this weekend otherwise I'd probably be playing until 4am tonight and tomorrow. :laugh:

Been getting back into WoW.  BFA is great for casual play but the charm of WoW isn't there.  That said Classic is right around the corner and I am stoked for that.

2 hours ago, Nick H. said:

I would have probably suggested a break between the two, as they are both heavy on the story and as you've noted the pacing is very different. But they are both incredible games! I'm contemplating starting RDR2 from the beginning, but I need to find some time; unfortunately I have an anniversary this weekend otherwise I'd probably be playing until 4am tonight and tomorrow. :laugh:

PSN USA had a sale a month ago so ended up getting Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Spiderman far cheaper than what it costs in the UK, so it'll be a while before I fire up RDR2 again.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, just finished installing it! 

Started the game. The scenario makes little sense. Who heads north in the event of global cooling?

Anyways, the quality is superb! Hopefully the gameplay won't disappoint!

It's a great game to play on a warm summer day!

Been craving for a new city-builder recently a lot and this is just what I need!

Like it a lot!

Playing through AC: Syndicate. 

I previously played through Unity, which I found a chore. Really enjoying Unity so far. 

4 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

I previously played through Unity, which I found a chore. Really enjoying Unity so far. 

Ah yes, those enjoyable chores... ;)

Finished all of AC Odyssey DLCs.  Which sucks since I really enjoyed the game.  Finished Zelda BOTW as well.  So now playing Far Cry Primal since it was recently on sale.  Don't know why a game that is a few years old was still $50-$60, but the sale was nice.

17 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Finished all of AC Odyssey DLCs.  Which sucks since I really enjoyed the game.  Finished Zelda BOTW as well.  So now playing Far Cry Primal since it was recently on sale.  Don't know why a game that is a few years old was still $50-$60, but the sale was nice.

Be interested to know your thoughts on Primal. It was a little hit and miss for me and it took me a long time to get interested in it.

30 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Be interested to know your thoughts on Primal. It was a little hit and miss for me and it took me a long time to get interested in it.

I am liking it so far.  At first, I was hesitant to buy it.  Partially because of the cost for a game that is a few years old.  And partially because it was a diff take from the rest of the Far Cry games.  But it was on sale for like 75% off so I bought it. 

Typical FC game really cept for the guns.  Save the people, gather resources, and build up your town to fight back.  Pretty cool you can tame beasts/animals to fight with you and you can command them.  You can also ride animals like the sabertooth cats and woolly mammoths.  Have not tried that yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed Sequence 7, think it's the penultimate one, of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. 

My favourite bits of the games are the open areas that you have for assassinations. Love just being given an area, a few hints and then go and kill person x

There seems to be an issue where you're not able to complete a few of the checklists (locations etc), which is annoying.

10 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

The FTP Quake Champions, but there are too few people playing and match making is completely broken since afk players are auto joined into the next match and this causes team imbalance (I like TDM).

Wow, I just had a whole up-down set of emotions. "Free to play? Awesome! Oh wait, I'm thinking of Unreal Tournament...but still, a new run-and-game TDM game! ...hang on, loot boxes?"

It's still FTP, so I might give it a go over the weekend. Just pleeeeease don't have the main mode be a Battle Royale situation. I'm absolutely fed up with this focus. I gave Apex Legends a go for all of 2 games before going, "well this is bull..." and I don't care if anyone wants to say that wasn't long enough to experience it, I'm just tired of the genre.