What are you playing?

On 19/11/2021 at 08:59, E.Worm Jimmy said:

This is why I will never play this game.

Different strokes for different folks.

The reason I even mentioned it ... Is because I loved the studio previous work

It hard to get lost in Deathloop, just select a path in the Visionary Leads or Arsenal Leads and you have a highlight on which area to go to and the time of day. In the area you have a waypoint marker to lead you. Good game but online invading should be almost dead by now since it takes forever to match. If you want to 100% PSN trophies or Steam achievements  in the game find a friend who can invade you and you invade them.

On 19/11/2021 at 11:21, Doli said:

It hard to get lost in Deathloop, just select a path in the Visionary Leads or Arsenal Leads and you have a highlight on which area to go to and the time of day. In the area you have a waypoint marker so its hard to get lost. Good game but online invading should be almost dead by now since it takes forever to match. If you want to 100% PSN trophies or Steam achievements  in the game find a friend who can invade you and you invade them.

I disabled that ######, PvP people are way better at it than me.  It was interesting but not worth it.

Holy mother.... I never did get into the Horizon Zero Dawn even though I bought it on PS4.

Because of digital I now own it on PS5 and my first 5 hours already impressed me more then almost any other game less unchanged and spiderman series which also were well made.

This is basically Tomb Raider x Witches with ancient cyberpunk.

I am loving the fact I have the game and the expansion to last me until the forbidden wear comes out.

Sony really nailed it with this.

All you PC players - play it the original if you missed it and loved the Tomb Raider reboot

• Like 1

Still loving the Horizon..  to think I owned it for PS4 and never got into it because I got the wrong impression (and because I did not have time to get into it fully I guess)

This game is super enjoyable RPG for me on par with Witcher 2 (Witcher 3 was my all time fav so I willl not compare) and Tomb Raider reboot(s) (which actually got worse instead of better with the first reboot been my fav and the 2 sequels deteriorated in quality

Looks like I am dropping every single other game until I finish this and the expansion.

This is perfect game for me.

On 27/11/2021 at 17:18, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Still loving the Horizon..  to think I owned it for PS4 and never got into it because I got the wrong impression (and because I did not have time to get into it fully I guess)

This game is super enjoyable RPG for me on par with Witcher 2 (Witcher 3 was my all time fav so I willl not compare) and Tomb Raider reboot(s) (which actually got worse instead of better with the first reboot been my fav and the 2 sequels deteriorated in quality

Looks like I am dropping every single other game until I finish this and the expansion.

This is perfect game for me.

Going for Platinum?

On 27/11/2021 at 13:03, SnoopZ said:

Going for Platinum?

I don't see a damn point in achievements. It is a video game.

But I do love to play.. so I play this game without going for anything.     Just to see the story and have fun on the way.

On 27/11/2021 at 18:36, E.Worm Jimmy said:

I don't see a damn point in achievements. It is a video game.

But I do love to play.. so I play this game without going for anything.     Just to see the story and have fun on the way.

For me if i decide to platinum a game, its the satisfaction that i completed it all, good value for money then.

• Like 1

On 29/11/2021 at 11:05, SnoopZ said:

How is it?

Finished the game.  Was pretty good actually.  Drax character was played pretty good and there are funny parts to the story as well.

Not an open world game and I felt they could do more with character development.  They have places where you can spend money and where you can bet/make money but really nothing note  worthy to buy with it unless you are going for 100% completion.   But all in all, I enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Chorus is pretty sweet.  A bit weird but it all works great.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked it up and it's way better than I ever would've expected.

If I'd realized it was Series optimized I probably would've gotten it on Xbox.  Heh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2021 at 00:00, techbeck said:

Campaign is good. Fun. More open world than other halos.  Have not played MP. Don't know many on Xbox for MP games

I finished the campaign as well and jump on MP at night before bed just to work up my battle pass level (and yes I did buy the base BP for $10 iirc).   MP is fun, though one thing I hate, specially in ranked matches, is when someone just ditches in the middle or start of a match and I'm stuck in a 3v4 or even 2v4 match.   

At least in the casual playlists when that happens they slot in a bot to take a players place to keep the matches leveled.  No bots in ranked though.    I'm trying to get up into Platinum 1 but I'm stuck in Gold 6 for the past 4 days.

The story side is great though, I pretty much did it all minus the skulls, so I'm stuck at 98% complete.   I'm ready for any future story DLC at this point.

On 21/12/2021 at 05:17, George P said:

The story side is great though, I pretty much did it all minus the skulls, so I'm stuck at 98% complete.   I'm ready for any future story DLC at this point.

Skulls are easy to get. I got most of them tho I missed the in the nexus mission. Hopefully I can go back and get it. There are maps that show the skull locations. 

On 21/12/2021 at 20:19, techbeck said:

Skulls are easy to get. I got most of them tho I missed the in the nexus mission. Hopefully I can go back and get it. There are maps that show the skull locations. 

Yeah, I know were they are, I got 2 of them but I also missed the first ones and at this point you have to start a whole new playthrough to get those.   I don't plan to do anything like a LASO run so I don't care much about them.    Besides, I have a bit over 33hrs in, I don't feel like redoing it all.  Maybe a special new game + that just lets us play the story parts over but leaves the open world unlocked as we have it would change my mind.

On 21/12/2021 at 12:17, George P said:

Yeah, I know were they are, I got 2 of them but I also missed the first ones and at this point you have to start a whole new playthrough to get those.   I don't plan to do anything like a LASO run so I don't care much about them.    Besides, I have a bit over 33hrs in, I don't feel like redoing it all.  Maybe a special new game + that just lets us play the story parts over but leaves the open world unlocked as we have it would change my mind.

I got everything cept the skulls.  Just finished the campaign.  Hope a DLC will come out to do more. 

Spoiler

Want to know what the Weapon's new name that she picked.  Doesnt tell us.

I dont do MP unless it is with people I know.  Stopped randoms back during the Obama presidential elections.  Stupid kids ###### me off with their racist talking a bout Obama.  I finally told them to shut the ###### up and they were silent during the rest of the match.  Then I ditched them.  I play games to relax and have fun and telling some racist ###### to STFU is not fun.

On 23/12/2021 at 02:01, techbeck said:

I got everything cept the skulls.  Just finished the campaign.  Hope a DLC will come out to do more. 

Reveal hidden contents

Want to know what the Weapon's new name that she picked.  Doesnt tell us.

I dont do MP unless it is with people I know.  Stopped randoms back during the Obama presidential elections.  Stupid kids ###### me off with their racist talking a bout Obama.  I finally told them to shut the ###### up and they were silent during the rest of the match.  Then I ditched them.  I play games to relax and have fun and telling some racist ###### to STFU is not fun.

I play MP with all the chat stuff off so I don't hear anything even if someone is talking.   I'm also waiting to get more story dlc, hope they give us a timetable for future content in 2022.  Since I paid for the battle pass I figure I'll keep doing MP till I finish that and then I'll see what I'll do.