What are you playing?

Ohh, my....    yeah i am not a competitive gamer by any means, i like a story more then anything

if you feel you like a story - play Late Shift.

On 28/08/2021 at 18:30, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Ohh, my....    yeah i am not a competitive gamer by any means, i like a story more then anything

if you feel you like a story - play Late Shift.

Story first followed by gameplay.  Gameplay can be great but if the story isn't there I'll lose interest.    I'll always be a old school SP gamer till I can't game no more.   This trend of making everything some psudo-mmo co-op hoo ha is all well and good but story often takes a back seat in these cases.    Plus I don't have enough free time to invest in these types of games.  So even if I wanted to I'd be left behind by the majority of the player base quick.  

On 29/08/2021 at 12:29, E.Worm Jimmy said:

Ohh my god. Life is Strange 2.. so annoying but so satisfying...

It is just weird... I am so into that story.!

I like the little I've played of LiS but I've waited this long I figure I can wait for the remaster.

On 03/09/2021 at 08:28, techbeck said:

Finally finished Watchdogs 2. Played a little couple years ago but stopped for another game . Didn't remember much so started a new play through. 

I did the same thing. I didn't like it was much as the first. Be interested to hear what you think. 

The Ascent is done, it was fun though it needs some more optimization work.  Went back to play Trails of Cold Steel 4, for my jRPG fix.

Fallen Order and I'm about done with it because I can't stand the fact that a big chunk of the game mechanic is get from A to B to C, only to have to find a way to get back to A again.

Sure is pretty though.

On 03/09/2021 at 04:53, dipsylalapo said:

I did the same thing. I didn't like it was much as the first. Be interested to hear what you think. 

Watch dogs 1 was really bad... For me at least it was such a dissapointment

On 03/09/2021 at 05:21, cacoe said:

Fallen Order and I'm about done with it because I can't stand the fact that a big chunk of the game mechanic is get from A to B to C, only to have to find a way to get back to A again.

Sure is pretty though.

Also a crap game - gameplay is just not fun...

I bought greedfall and I already regret it.  Just can't get into it ... Ohh well. Guess I will try again in a while

On 03/09/2021 at 01:53, dipsylalapo said:

I liked it. Story is pretty basic tho. Good game to play while waiting for others to come out. May try Legions when the price drops.  Gta style game

On 03/09/2021 at 04:55, E.Worm Jimmy said:

I bought greedfall and I already regret it.  Just can't get into it ... Ohh well. Guess I will try again in a while

Yea, greedfall isn't the greatest. Just another game to play here and there until something better comes out.   I like rpg games so looking for another good one. 

I am close to finishing Life is Strange 2 

Damn it is WAY better then the first one - it a way that I like - it is story - and emotional one at it. I almost screamed in anger on my TV but not because of my game skill...

but because the story got me.

First one was an interesting concept that it for sure. But his one - really make you fell emotions - a lot - it hit me deep.

It touched on everything - immigrants, gays, family issues, what friends are, etc etc...

Don't play it if you are a hardcore gamer though. The only gameplay is walking and choosing dialogue option s. But still.... What a ride!

Also. Don't play if you don't like people of color or or different sexual orientation and not willing to change your mind.

Just a warning - this game is very liberal in this sense. But that is NOT the issue. In fact it should not even BE an issue.

I come from a family where gay was something looked down upon. I am not. But I always fail to understand why the hate. I have gay friends. And I would always stand up for freedom to live like you want. Love is Love.

I've been looking for something to get me by before the new Horizon Zero Dawn comes out. I just started Ghosts of Tsushima on PS5 and it's a treat. I am really loving the story, the beauty, and the legends mode. 

just reinstalled the original Dead Space so I can play through that again. Can't wait for the remake to come out, what they showed off last week has me wanting more haha

On 11/09/2021 at 02:25, CUBBYJR1 said:

Tales of Arise

Nice.  It plays like so many other Tales games but it's weird, pretty, and entertaining.

My favorite part was the fishing minigame because there isn't one 😛

I am playing Life is Strange - true colors. So far only chapter one but but I am not sure it is better then Life is Strange 2.

World is pretty but the story and power does not feel as relatable as the LiS2 

Hope that it improves as it goes... And that I can find more interactive story games (I am also replaying Batman Enemy Within - played it on PC - now on Playstation)

Cannot wait for Wolf Among Us 2 - but it is going to be a while I bet...  And the team is different - not sure new TellTale can make a game in the way that I love.

• 2 weeks later...