Presenting the new Neowin Logo

Well I guess people noticed the new new logo. :whistle: During tweaking of the site, Steve (Neobond) decided he liked this better... but wanted it to be a surprise to all the members and waited till now to show it. :yes:

Well I guess people noticed the new new logo.  :whistle:  During tweaking of the site, Steve (Neobond) decided he liked this better... but wanted it to be a surprise to all the members and waited till now to show it.  :yes:

586603922[/snapback]

Facinating.

The logo is final, it works in what we have and there is no point in people trying to get other variations done because we aren't considering other designs.

586370144[/snapback]

<Comments Removed> - Triliaeris

Don't attack staff in ANY way.

Edited by Triliaeris

The administration has the right to change their mind, trust me, it came out of nowhere for me when he told me what he wanted.

Edited by Triliaeris

it's neowin 5 now!? make up your mind, neobond! :p

586603683[/snapback]

Now that the news is on the Front Page...

Neowin 4 was designed but it was never implemented. Many people were expecting a certain look that we did not utilize. To call our forthcoming product Neowin 4 would be confusing to those that expected the "Long" design.

Therefore, when we do Neowin 10.0 we can look back and see our history.

Neowin 2

Neowin 3

Neowin 3.9

Neowin 4 (unimplemented)

Neowin 5

There is a thread around here from a year or so ago that had a picture of what Neowin 4 was designed to look like.

Now that the news is on the Front Page...

Neowin 4 was designed but it was never implemented.  Many people were expecting a certain look that we did not utilize. To call our forthcoming product Neowin 4 would be confusing to those that expected the "Long" design.

Therefore, when we do Neowin 10.0 we can look back and see our history.

Neowin 2

Neowin 3

Neowin 3.9

Neowin 4 (unimplemented)

Neowin 5

There is a thread around here from a year or so ago that had a picture of what Neowin 4 was designed to look like.

586603948[/snapback]

does anyone have the link to this?

Well I guess people noticed the new new logo.  :whistle:  During tweaking of the site, Steve (Neobond) decided he liked this better... but wanted it to be a surprise to all the members and waited till now to show it.  :yes:

586603922[/snapback]

Flish did you designed the new logo, was it the result of a partnership between you and KoL/Bant or you didn't have anything to do with it?

Flish did you designed the new logo, was it the result of a partnership between you and KoL/Bant or you didn't have anything to do with it?

586604124[/snapback]

Bant made the logo (and used it in his avatar), Steve liked it and wanted me to tweak it more, so then I got it from Bant and spent a day tweakin' it to Steve's liking (and making sure it would still fit with the overall design of the page). :yes:

Bant made the logo (and used it in his avatar), Steve liked it and wanted me to tweak it more, so then I got it from Bant and spent a day tweakin' it to Steve's liking (and making sure it would still fit with the overall design of the page).  :yes:

586604127[/snapback]

Im glad you guys reconsider the logo, because the first one that was made wasnt all that great looking, but this one just has that little tweak that makes it look good. Great idea guys, and can't wait for the new layout, i hope it doesnt go "long" like version 4 did, because v4 did look great. Anyways, great work, i'll be here waiting... :p

So it would be KoL logo -> tweaked by Bant -> Neobond likes it -> You tweak it and then...bam! Neowin v5 Logo...

I really like it... Good work guys...

So it would be KoL logo -> tweaked by Bant -> Neobond likes it -> You tweak it and then...bam! Neowin v5 Logo...

I really like it... Good work guys...

586604159[/snapback]

Kinda sorta, yeah. :yes:

So thank Bant for the shape and effects, and Flish for makin' it fit with the design. :happy:

Kinda sorta, yeah.? :yes::?

So thank Bant for the shape and the effects, and Flish for makin' it fit with the design.?&nbs:happy:py:

586604162[/snapback]

Shouldn't that mean KoL and bant are Neowin Grafix people no:p :p

Edited by FlishFun

Bant made the logo (and used it in his avatar), Steve liked it and wanted me to tweak it more, so then I got it from Bant and spent a day tweakin' it to Steve's liking (and making sure it would still fit with the overall design of the page).  :yes:

586604127[/snapback]

So when will that "final" new one be available for download, just like the ones on the first page? :D

i dont know where people are getting the idea that i got my logo from kol. while hes a great graphical artist and all around awesome dude, i never collaborated with him at all. i've had rounded N logo's hangin around my computer for a very long time.

i created the logo from scratch, and i would prefer that not get mixed up.

thanks