Presenting the new Neowin Logo

Yup. Good to see Neowin is becoming more Mac-orentated too.

586604733[/snapback]

As long as the main focus is on Windows/Microsoft I am ok with that ;)

I don't want neowin to get "too" Mac oriented and turn into another fanboy site like macobserver.

yea the "new" new logo :D looks better now also the preview is a nice tease. :laugh:

Glass. The future is glass. :whistle:

i dont know where people are getting the idea that i got my logo from kol. while hes a great graphical artist and all around awesome dude, i never collaborated with him at all. i've had rounded N logo's hangin around my computer for a very long time.

i created the logo from scratch, and i would prefer that not get mixed up.

thanks

586604690[/snapback]

Seriously? My bad, I was under the impression yours was a variation of his. I'll talk to Steve and make sure you get credit where it's due. :yes: (I've already altered my posts to show it was your design)

thanks, its no biggy, i was just a little frustrated when i posted because i couldnt log into the freakin news comment thingum, anybody else get that problem? no matter how many times i login, the news just doesnt accept me as a member. what did i do to offend this higher power..

thanks, its no biggy, i was just a little frustrated when i posted because i couldnt log into the freakin news comment thingum, anybody else get that problem? no matter how many times i login, the news just doesnt accept me as a member. what did i do to offend this higher power..

586604789[/snapback]

That's odd... have you logged out, cleared your cache, and tried logging back in? And I've already messaged Steve, so hopefully he'll fix the post when he gets back in. :yes:

586604789[/snapback]

Make sure you have cleared your cookies and are logging in to www.neowin.net and not neowin.net.

i tried all sorts of things... and now its fixed itself for no apparent reason. :)

anyway, 3 cheers 4 neowin 5.

edit: ah, i bet thats what it was bangbang. thanks dudes

As long as the main focus is on Windows/Microsoft I am ok with that  ;)

I don't want neowin to get "too" Mac oriented and turn into another fanboy site like macobserver.

586604764[/snapback]

Right... And Windows users are ever so neutral about the system their using huh? ;)

I am confused. I still see the old layout. Is Neowin 5 out yet? Is there a screenshot of how it looks like? I really want to see.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

dL

I am confused.  I still see the old layout.  Is Neowin 5 out yet? Is there a screenshot of how it looks like? I really want to see.

I cleared my cache and cookies already.

dL

586604959[/snapback]

No, it's not out. It's been said all over, including the preview, that it will be out sometime this month.

whoa nooo no I didnt collaborate with Bant to create the Neowin logo, He's right, he created it a while ago. I created mineinspired by Bant and FlishFun first new logo. Then I asked Neobond if I have permission to release it.

I didnt create Neowin 5 logo, all is made by Bant ;)

Oh ok I see it now.  Mid October.  I can't wait!

Any preview screenshots for us to see?

dL

586604980[/snapback]

Man, read the post on the front page...

Well, I hope neowin 5 is going to be mind blowing ... I really was looking foward to the design that Long had created, it was very eye-catching. Can't wait for the new unveiling. Oh, and by the way, it's also my wifes birthday today .... her user name is sexylexy if you wanna pop her a happy birthday PM :p She turned 21 :D

whoa nooo no I didnt collaborate with Bant to create the Neowin logo, He's right, he created it a while ago. I created mineinspired by Bant and FlishFun first new logo. Then I asked Neobond if I have permission to release it.

I didnt create Neowin 5 logo, all is made by Bant ;)

586604982[/snapback]

Yeah, sorry about the mixup, mate... it's all been sorted out. :)

@neoWave - Lemme find it for ya! ;)

EDIT - Here ya go:

post-21616-1128198886.png

:)

Hey FlishFun, could you post all the different colors of the new logo? It looks great.

586605560[/snapback]

Flish, bant ... that logo is beautiful. In its higher resolution it's even more stunning. Congratulations, both of you.

Hey FlishFun, could you post all the different colors of the new logo? It looks great.

586605560[/snapback]

Don't have all the colors here yet... I'll post 'em as I make 'em. :happy::

Maybe we could see that little teaser with the new logo?  :D

586605641[/snapback]

lol Keep your pants on Chad... Steve has somethin' planned for the staff here soon. ;)

Oh... and here's another logo I found:

post-21616-1128201672.png

This will be the one for the Aqua theme. :D