Luna Element 4

Well, I can't wait seeing as I've used LE4 since it came out, but I had to reformat today due to my being an idiot and I lost LE4...only to come here and see that it's not even hosted anymore =[

Looking forward to LE5, though. I'm sure it will be just as kick ass as LE3 and LE4 are.

Check out this new progressbar. Isn't it awesome or what. :happy:

I'm haveing problems with the settings for it though. I need it to 'tile' horizontally and 'strech' vertically, wich seems to be impossible. :p If anyone have any ideas, let me know.

post-50986-1136731098.jpg

50 pages. woo.

maybe this will replace vistaxp or tiger 2 for my most used theme. i'm still not a fan of the windows beige color, but i can get over that.

p.s. kol rocks.

start button looks lame on the blue element 4, but the black 4 has a really nice start button. Im either with black 4, or blue royale 3. Royale 3 has a nice addon shell that cleans it up a bit- with I had one for 4.

I liked the other bar a lot. Don't really like the style of the current one. :(

What progressbar don't you like? If you mean the one in the image I posted you can be calm. I hade to change it. Wasn't working out. :(

start button looks lame on the blue element 4, but the black 4 has a really nice start button. Im either with black 4, or blue royale 3. Royale 3 has a nice addon shell that cleans it up a bit- with I had one for 4.

I can't add a new style for every person who want a different startbutton.

I can't add a new style for every person who want a different startbutton.

Oh man, dont take it personal at all :) I think you have the best theme out on the net, and I refuse to use anything but your Luna Element. Like I said, le3 royale, and le4 black suit me awesomly :). Everyone has something that suits them.

What I want is a blue/black version royale 3 or black 4 with glass. I think im going to make something of my own and see what I can do at skinning.

i know this is not the right topic and i'm talking of a out of date style but: is there a way (anyone has) a version of LE3 with solid progress bar?

thanks em3 for your efforts on LE5 we appreciate this :-)